2007 Lotus Bay Spa, Questions.

Fatlip

Ive been searching for a spa for three months, H-springs Vanguard is in the running. So today I finally got to a dealer of D-1 SPAS.. First off they look to be nice spas. Here is the deal, new 2007 lotus bay spa, 7500.00 with delivery, start-up kit, steps. That looks to be a great deal right? Well when i looked at the spa the tubing on the neck massageers had brown looking stuff on them, asked the girl if tub had ever been used, filled with water, she said no. Well when I get to the filters they both had dried up dirty residue on them and I said it had been used. She got the owner of the store and he said he had used it at home shows and the full warranty would still start the day it was delivered, ok. Well on the way home I got to wondering how may shows it was at, its a 2007 model and its Sept 2009 now. Also with it being dirty, im wondering how dirty the pluming is and could they flush/ clean it out, will that help? Im just funny about used items sitting a longtime and still selling as new, who knows how many shows its been at and is it really a problem at all, any why. The spa looked fine on outside and shell looked fine , just dirty in neck hoses and filters. Does 7500.00 seam fare on a show spa that seems to me to be used?

Any info on this spa would be great,

Thanks,

Rick

Hello Rick,

That is a screaming deal, I can confirm that the warranty begin the day of installation. I would also suggest you ask the dealer to replace the hoses.I will be happy to send them no charge.I will even suggest that they through new filters in it.I work for D1 Spas so I can make it happen, shoot me a message with you contact info and I will assist any way possible.

Dennis P

D1 Spas

Tech Rep.