Opinions On Jacuzzi Spas Wanted

fabio_22

Do either of you have the Ozone generator? I had the UV type on my last tub... not convinced whether it's really worth it.

The dealer has been pretty cool... is actually steering me away from this expensive option.

I have the factory Spa Essentials CD ozone generator, however I have no idea if it's working. It does emit bubbles. I don't want to spend $20 on a one-time tester to find out, either.

Definitely go with the CD ozone. UV ozone bulbs must be replaced about every year whether they are burning or not. They also lose effectiveness as time goes by.

You can tell if it's working by opening the cover after it's been covered all night and take a whif. It should smell like a cross between a fresh rain smell & a burnt wire smell. Some have a light window.

Anybody have a better description of the smell??

I have a J-325 that I have had for about about 4 months. Nice tub, seems to be quality built.

We have gone through 2 circulation pumps thus far.....but I don't know if it was coincidence or some power issue on my end.

Not a biggie, I would buy it again given the right price, However I wouldn't rule out other brand either.

I think I have it narrowed down finally and am looking really hard at a Jacuzzi J-355 spa.

Has anyone had any experience with these newer lines of spas from Jacuzzi?

Thanks,

Fabio_22

I have a 2005 J345 and love it. The whole family uses it every day.

Where do you live?

I think I have it narrowed down finally and am looking really hard at a Jacuzzi J-355 spa.

Has anyone had any experience with these newer lines of spas from Jacuzzi?

Thanks,

Fabio_22

I have a 2005 J345 and love it. The whole family uses it every day.

Where do you live?

Western Massachusetts.