Southwest Spas Hawaiian Vs Hot Springs Vanguard

KansasSpas

I talked to a few dealers in Kansas here and was looking at a Hot Springs Vanguard however I went to another dealer and he was showing me a Southwest Spa Hawaiian which was quoted around $3000 less with a built in Bose speaker system.

He said much of the savings was due to the tubs are made in a town just a few miles away. I am a little cautious of this brand as I can't find much on the net about them but I did check out the tub and it seemed to be pretty well made.

Also as a side note I was quoted $9600 for the Vanguard with all the basics, which after checking these forums seems a bit high. What range do I have with the dealer to work with on price?

Also as a side note I was quoted $9600 for the Vanguard with all the basics, which after checking these forums seems a bit high. What range do I have with the dealer to work with on price?

Be up front with the dealer. Tell him his price has you looking at other options and you want to know what his bottom line price is.

Definitely can't go wrong with Hot Spring. I'm not familiar with that South West brand of spas. Could be a small regional company. We've got a small regional company up here as well, and frankly they aren't as good a quality of spa from what I've seen. But like I said, I don't know anything about those South West spas.

Definitely can't go wrong with Hot Spring. I'm not familiar with that South West brand of spas. Could be a small regional company. We've got a small regional company up here as well, and frankly they aren't as good a quality of spa from what I've seen. But like I said, I don't know anything about those South West spas.

I too have never heard of the South West brand of spas, and I am a dealer in Kansas, but I have never heard of them. But, the HS is a quality brand. If you are looking for other quality brands of spas to compare with the HS spa, I would look at Arctic Spas, Jacuzzi, Sundance, Marquis, and D1. Those are some of the best made spas on the market today, imo.

I too have never heard of the South West brand of spas, and I am a dealer in Kansas, but I have never heard of them. But, the HS is a quality brand. If you are looking for other quality brands of spas to compare with the HS spa, I would look at Arctic Spas, Jacuzzi, Sundance, Marquis, and D1. Those are some of the best made spas on the market today, imo.

It seems since nobody has heard of Southwest Spas, it may not be the best choice. I would also add looking into Caldera Spas for something very similar to a Hot Springs, which may actually cost less.

The Caldera Spas are also a very good hot tub. They're actually made by the same folks who make Hot Spring. :) They should be less expensive, as Hot Spring is their most premium line.