D1 Chairman Ii Vs Marquis Epic Or Show

If you need to choose between the D1 line ChaimanII or the apparently substantially similar Marquis Show or Epic, which one would you go with and why? One other possible option is the top of the line Jacuzzi... 470 or 480. I would really appreciate feedback... first time buyer with a literal few dealers within 2 hours driving. Thanks.

I just bought the Marquis Show today after looking for over a year. I feel the quality of this spa is every bit as good as the other quality spa companies out there. And best of all feature to feature at a much better price.

Good luck on your venture in finding the right spa for you.

I just bought the Marquis Show today after looking for over a year. I feel the quality of this spa is every bit as good as the other quality spa companies out there. And best of all feature to feature at a much better price.

Good luck on your venture in finding the right spa for you.

You definitely should consider wet testing any spa you plan to purchase, the Chairman II is a great spa and I'm sure that it would exceed your expectations. It has been an extremely durable and reliable tub for many years. I would suggest you do your research an select the spa the best fits your needs.

Choose D1 Spas, you wont be disappointed..!

Dennis Porter

Definitely wet test the Show. You will be amazed by the power that this thing puts out. It's got an incredible list of features, and be sure to open up the equipment compartment, you will be impressed!

On a side note; the Epic has been the #1 top selling Marquis model for the past 3 years...another very nice tub.

Definitely wet test the Show. You will be amazed by the power that this thing puts out. It's got an incredible list of features, and be sure to open up the equipment compartment, you will be impressed!

On a side note; the Epic has been the #1 top selling Marquis model for the past 3 years...another very nice tub.

like wise with the D1 Chairman and how adjustable it is. also the chairman has the dynamic massage sequencer on the lounger, 6 preprogrammed massages up and down the body, if you open up the panel on the D1 you will impressed likewise the Marquis, also the chairman has the low amp 24 hour circulation pump to keep the water circulatiing and injecting the ultrappure ozone system, not just 2 hours every 12 which works just fine...., an likewise the chairman has been the best seller for D1 and i believe the Amore bay is doing really well/....but either way both are great companies , great backed spas....but i would definately wet test both and check out your local dealers.....

like wise with the D1 Chairman and how adjustable it is. also the chairman has the dynamic massage sequencer on the lounger, 6 preprogrammed massages up and down the body, if you open up the panel on the D1 you will impressed likewise the Marquis, also the chairman has the low amp 24 hour circulation pump to keep the water circulatiing and injecting the ultrappure ozone system, not just 2 hours every 12 which works just fine...., an likewise the chairman has been the best seller for D1 and i believe the Amore bay is doing really well/....but either way both are great companies , great backed spas....but i would definately wet test both and check out your local dealers.....

From above you can see both models have their proponents so assuming the deals are similarly enticing, both dealers seem fine and you like what you see in each - let the wet test be your guide.

From above you can see both models have their proponents so assuming the deals are similarly enticing, both dealers seem fine and you like what you see in each - let the wet test be your guide.

well put.........