New Caldera Niagara - Took Delivery Today!

Warp9

Well, our long wait is nearly over. We took delivery of a brand new '09 Caldera Niagara today. Just waiting on the electrician now.... They were supposed to have coordinated with the spa dealer, but for some reason the electrician wasn't able to be here during delivery. They should be here any minute now, and the spa dealer will be back out as the electrician wraps things up to go over chemicals, startup instructions, etc.

We won't be able to use it tonight (it won't be up to temp), but tomorrow should be glorious!

Nice!! I'll bet you're super excited. :) Can't wait to hear about your first soak in your new spa. :) I'll bet it feels great.

Great looking spa.... :D

Thanks!

I just checked, and it's up to temp. I'm tempted to hop in. :) Of course it's 1:00am, my wife has been sleeping for a couple hours now already, and I'm trying to catch up on the work I didn't get done today because I was home to accept delivery of the tub. And I don't think my wife would be too happy if my first soak didn't include her! :D So I'll continue to work for a few more minutes, go to bed, and enjoy an evening of soaking tomorrow.

As an aside, it came up to temp (100 degrees) in about 7 hours. Not bad at all!

Congrats on the tub! I also just picked up the Niagara, however I settled on the '08 floor model the dealer had. Didn't want to spend the delta over the new and the '08 was in the color combo I was interested in. Hopefully getting it installed within next 2 weeks. I also got the costal grey but with the sterling marble shell. Congrats again. Pictures look sweet.

Congrats on the tub! I also just picked up the Niagara, however I settled on the '08 floor model the dealer had. Didn't want to spend the delta over the new and the '08 was in the color combo I was interested in. Hopefully getting it installed within next 2 weeks. I also got the costal grey but with the sterling marble shell. Congrats again. Pictures look sweet.

It may not show real clearly in the photos, but mine is the Sterling Marble shell as well. I think I can safely say that you'll absolutely love this tub. We've had two soaks so far. The first was a family affair, with the kids (3 and 6) and everyone had a good time. The second soak was this evening, after the kids were in bed, just me and the wife. That is how hot tubs are meant to be experienced!! We probably spent 40 minutes just trying various combinations of jets, no jets, etc. I absolutely love the Euphoria and Whirlpool jets on full blast with air. They're heaven on my tired feet. My wife prefers to dial in some of the smaller jets on softer settings. In a couple weeks, after we've had a chance to really get to know it, I'll write up a full review of this tub.

Now it's all about enjoying the tub and mastering water chemistry. I'm hoping the spa frog system makes this as easy as it sounds.