Spa Disconnect Gfci Load Center

Are there quality issues between the different manufactures of these? I'm getting ready to do an install and would like to know if there are brands to avoid, or if there is a better brand to buy over others. I've heard some problems with false tripping, etc. The equipment on my spa is rated at 40 amps.

Thanks,

Dan

Are there quality issues between the different manufactures of these? I'm getting ready to do an install and would like to know if there are brands to avoid, or if there is a better brand to buy over others. I've heard some problems with false tripping, etc. The equipment on my spa is rated at 40 amps.

Thanks,

Dan

There all about the same Siemans and Square D have really good breakers. The only one I would stay away from is General Electric stuff.

Square D Co. HOM12L125C 125A Load Center

Fantastic prices with ease & comfort of Amazon.com! (In stock)

Homeline, main lugs only. Can be used when spaces for more circuits are needed, as a secondary or add on load center connected to the main

voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.

Square D Co. HOM12L125C 125A Load Center

Fantastic prices with ease & comfort of Amazon.com! (In stock)

Homeline, main lugs only. Can be used when spaces for more circuits are needed, as a secondary or add on load center connected to the main

voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.

if you are in a hurry....home depot carries the Connecticut Electric spa panel with auxiliary 120v/15a circuit.

• 2 weeks later...

We used to use "GE" GFCI breakers for our Hot Spring Spas. Recently they made a change to Cutler Hammer. My local electricians have all told me they prefer Cutler Hammer. For whatever that is worth. :) They all do the same thing, and I personally don't know enough about them to realize whether there's any real/true difference. But, my local electricians all seem to agree that Cutler Hammer is the way to go.

Guess they've just had better experience with them long term I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...