Never Will I Anounce Another Vacation

Dr. Spa

What the heck have you all been up to????? NO, I'm not going through all the last few days of posts. Forget it. I did though delete the spam :)

People, one of the board guidelines forbids self-promotion. But I see it as forbidding initiating self-promotion. So, think about what you post, and where it might lead :P .

Jim, I appreciate you notifying the moderators of a post you felt was untrue, but I dissagree.

Trigger! Just WHAT did you do to get put on moderated posting?

Someone wanted a picture of my building?

Andy Harris, It seems that you edited one of my posts? I think you need to put it back and let the owners of the forum do any editing.

You sound like you're in need of a cyber tissue. Booooooo Hoooooooooooo

I feel your pain Conjuna,I really really do!

What the heck have you all been up to????? NO, I'm not going through all the last few days of posts. Forget it. I did though delete the spam :)

People, one of the board guidelines forbids self-promotion. But I see it as forbidding initiating self-promotion. So, think about what you post, and where it might lead :P .

Jim, I appreciate you notifying the moderators of a post you felt was untrue, but I dissagree.

Someone wanted a picture of my building?

Looks like your 6-8 blocks from my old HS Gompers. Scary place too,when you least expected it and weren't looking,you could be thumped over the head and raped on the spot for your HS letterman SwEaTeR LOL (still semi chuckling thinking about it)

Grandpa lived right off of Carlson....on the highest hill in El Cerrito,block off of San Pablo ave.

Actually, the hood is picking up. :D Just across the street, and to the left, is a house built on a vacant lot a little over a year ago..... Sold for $325K. Probably 1/3 to 1/2 of the homes in the area have been rehabed in the last 3 years.

Looks like your 6-8 blocks from my old HS Gompers. Scary place too,when you least expected it and weren't looking,you could be thumped over the head and raped on the spot for your HS letterman SwEaTeR LOL (still semi chuckling thinking about it)

Grandpa lived right off of Carlson....on the highest hill in El Cerrito,block off of San Pablo ave.

Actually, the hood is picking up. :D Just across the street, and to the left, is a house built on a vacant lot a little over a year ago..... Sold for $325K. Probably 1/3 to 1/2 of the homes in the area have been rehabed in the last 3 years.

Doc, 325K seems cheap for the Bay area. Is it in a bad neigborhood?

Actually nothing. I was helping one of the other mods understand a moderator feature.