Spa Running Hot, Any Ideas?

solo

My Jacuzzi Spa is 2 years old. Have loved owning it every minute. However, recently, it started running hot. When I set it to 104 degrees it will get as hot as 107. At 100 degrees it hangs around 102. The thermostat is functioning normally as I am

double checking the reading with a spa thermometer.

Any ideas what this could be?

Could the pump be running hot?

My Jacuzzi Spa is 2 years old. Have loved owning it every minute. However, recently, it started running hot. When I set it to 104 degrees it will get as hot as 107. At 100 degrees it hangs around 102. The thermostat is functioning normally as I am

If you are experiencing hotter then normal weather and the tub is sitting in the sun all day it could explain it....when it comes to components I would check a temp sensor then circuit board. I am not too familiar with the Jacuzzi components...good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are experiencing hotter then normal weather and the tub is sitting in the sun all day it could explain it....when it comes to components I would check a temp sensor then circuit board. I am not too familiar with the Jacuzzi components...good luck.

We have the same problem - temp sensor is out.

It there anyway to check how long the filter cycle is running? If it running long it can raise the temp in a spa.