Best 6-7 Person Spa Out There

jgold

I am interested in buying the rolls royce of spas. I've researched them all - Hot Springs, Master, Marquis, Jacuzzi, Cal Spas, LA Spas, Sundance, etc. For the most knowledgable folks out there - what is the top spa in terms of quality, durability, energy efficiency, warranty, features, jets, technology? And, to compare apples to apples - I am really looking at the most high-end spa from any and all manufacturers.

I realize that some are better at some things than others - but is there one that stands out?

Thanks to everyone in advance for your insights.

I am interested in buying the rolls royce of spas. I've researched them all - Hot Springs, Master, Marquis, Jacuzzi, Cal Spas, LA Spas, Sundance, etc. For the most knowledgable folks out there - what is the top spa in terms of quality, durability, energy efficiency, warranty, features, jets, technology? And, to compare apples to apples - I am really looking at the most high-end spa from any and all manufacturers.

I realize that some are better at some things than others - but is there one that stands out?

All of us will have a different answer for you. If you'd like my personal favorite and best all around in my opinion it is the Dimension One Nautilis and Nautique. But Marquis is the most solid manufacturer with the most power and reliability in my opinion. They are so close that they share the top spot in my little black book of the best quality, the best longevity, the most power with the most comfortable seating and jets. I like the Destiny and the Euphoria in the Maquis line. And then there are 5-6 more that are also very close. Arctic, Sundance, Jacuzzi, Hot Springs, Caldera. Now there is a small concrete guy in the Minneapolis area that can work wonders with all kinds of new fangled cement and plastics products and he builds the most comfortable seats you've ever been in. And he supplies top notch pumps and controls and rock decking for his built in tubs. But he can get allot more expensive than a portable off the shelf unit. But the jets and pumps and smooth plumbing he puts together are unbelievable!!

I certainly wouldn't go with Master under any condition and am not a big fan of Cal either based on some of the criteria you mentioned above but you've got a few on there I like. While everyone has their own opinion mine would be to look at brands like Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance.

As Roger stated everyone will have a different answer for you, as every manufacturer seems to make the best tub, just ask them. The key in my opinion is to do some research and most importantly wet test as you will not go wrong with any of the major brands. The key factors should be your comfort in the spa and your comfort with the dealer. When I was researching I looked at Jacuzzi, Sundance, D1, Beachcomber, Arctic, Hotspring and Caldera. No Marquis dealer near by. In the end I was most comfortable in the Arctic Tundra and could not be happier with my choice. I hope whichever tub you choose you are just as happy.

As Roger stated everyone will have a different answer for you, as every manufacturer seems to make the best tub, just ask them. The key in my opinion is to do some research and most importantly wet test as you will not go wrong with any of the major brands. The key factors should be your comfort in the spa and your comfort with the dealer. When I was researching I looked at Jacuzzi, Sundance, D1, Beachcomber, Arctic, Hotspring and Caldera. No Marquis dealer near by. In the end I was most comfortable in the Arctic Tundra and could not be happier with my choice. I hope whichever tub you choose you are just as happy.

Roger how much did you pay for your tundra and what package did you get....I am also looking at the Tundra any problems

Roger how much did you pay for your tundra and what package did you get....I am also looking at the Tundra any problems

I use a sauna. Wood fired with gas lights. No plumbing, I usually scoop water from the lake.