Arctic Tundra And Epic

I am purchasing this week and am concerned regarding the range of prices I have been quoted for similar models

I am likely going for the arctic tundra ultra series. Is $9200 cnd a good price. I can get a epic sig for roughly the same price.

Also with arctic is there any downside to dealing with an independent dealer?

Thanks for the help and if anyone owns these spas it would be great to hear what you think

I am purchasing this week and am concerned regarding the range of prices I have been quoted for similar models

I am likely going for the arctic tundra ultra series. Is $9200 cnd a good price. I can get a epic sig for roughly the same price.

Thanks for the help and if anyone owns these spas it would be great to hear what you think

I own an Arctic Summit Ultra and have had many problems with it. Jets, cover, siding, electrical. The dealer has been out about 10 times fixing problems. I would find out how much the dealer charges for service calls, and how long you may have to wait for service or parts. I've spent over $1000.00 US getting my tub to work even though it's still under warranty. You may want to get something in writing guaranteeing their rates for the entire warranty period and will they still be in business years down the road. Hope this helps with your pruchase and best of luck.

Paul

That is a very good price on the Tundra. What did you mean by independent dealer? Pretty much all dealers are that way, unless you mean somehing different.