H20 Spas

slipwiz

Hi i'm in the process of looking to purchase my first spa. I had done all my research and had settled on the Pacific spas calypso model, was just waiting on financing (ei. saving th money) . I was shocked last week wen I went to my dealer to see the new model to find out that they went out of business. Now I'm back at square 1. the dealer is now selling H2O spas. the dealer says that are being maid by on of the founders of Pacific spa that started his own company. reading there literature and looking at the spas themselves they look very close to what we liked in the pacific ( going for wet test this week to confirm).

the problem i'm having is that I can find anything about the. the price point seem to be a bit low (at lest compared to the Pacific and other spas around). does any body here know anything about these spas ?

Thanks

Is this "H20 Spas", or "Pilates H20"?

Either way, I'd be looking for a dealer that sells a higher end spas. They'll cost you more money, but frankly through much better energy efficiency, and better quality parts, it'll actually save you money over the years you'll own the spa. We've got a pretty large customer base here where we sell Hot Spring, and find that folks who buy the less expensive spas from small manufacturers aren't as happy with those.

Not to say you'd hate an H20 Spa, but generally that's the feedback I get from folks.

Hot Spring & Sundance spas for example, are pretty high quality spas.

I'll put an H20 against an HS or Sundance any day. Unless your in Canada you wont hear about them. H2O spas These spas are are not the Pilates H20

I am familiar with H20...Hope the product is better then the web site....it has'nt been updated in years...kudos for surviving.