Spa Cover Recommendations For Sundance

Bama

Have you called any local dealers to see if they can order you a spa cover? Our company uses a local manufacturer to make the spa covers to the dimensions given by the customer, it doesn't matter what brand the spa is. This is nice, because if you need to warranty the cover against taking on water or something like that, then you have a local dealer to deal with. Plus, after you factor in shipping, you may be paying more than a local dealer would charge. Just a thought.

Have you called any local dealers to see if they can order you a spa cover? Our company uses a local manufacturer to make the spa covers to the dimensions given by the customer, it doesn't matter what brand the spa is. This is nice, because if you need to warranty the cover against taking on water or something like that, then you have a local dealer to deal with. Plus, after you factor in shipping, you may be paying more than a local dealer would charge. Just a thought.

I did call the dealer, but I wasn't really that impressed with the OEM sundance cover that I got with the tub and so I'd like to get something better.

We've gotten good service and good value from www.poolproducts.com.

We are planning to buy a new cover for our HotSprings and dollar for dollar we would perfer buying from poolproducts than the significantly more expensive one from the manufacturer dealer.

Hi,

Our cover and cover lifter for our Sundance Cameo need to be replaced. Where do you guys recommend? I've looked at spacoversasap.com and rhtubs.com. Any experience with either? or any other site?

Thanks in advance

Jason

Jason,

I strongly recommend rhtubs.com. I live in Northern Vermont and his "extreme plus" cover is the best cover I've ever seen for cold country use in the eight+ years I've owned a hot tub. His options include an insulated hinge, double poly wrap, etc. Pricing for his covers is very competitive with others after-market covers and, compared to normal spa dealer pricing, you get a much stronger, higher R-value cover for less money (and that includes being delivered). Numerous other features and testimonials are on his site: hot-tub-spa-covers.com/insulating_spa_covers.htm

Best,

Vermonter - original

I got my cover from these guys for my Jacuzzi. I chose this site because I did not want to be responsible for my measurements....I just wanted to enter my model number and have the right cover for my tub. I went with the upgraded foam, double wrapping, and fancy water shedding inside cover stuff. It did come about 2 weeks before they said it would, and fit perfectly.

here is the link...pretty easy and came in two weeks.

http://www.spacoverbuydirect.com

My cover collects water between the two halves. In the hinge. What stops the hinge from going soft and then holding water like mine, Part of the reason for this may be that the lifter was installed by the dealer incorrectly stressing the cover each time it was opened. The bar was installed on the wrong side of the hinge!

The existing cover is less then 2 years old Canadian winters also take their toll on it