Decent Price For Caldera Tahitian?

merlin25

Hi. I've been reading all the posts.... pretty helpful for a potential spa owner in New England. We're ready to deal on a new Caldera Tahitian. Quoted a price of $8,000 (everything included cover lifter, stairs, etc.) Dealer is reputable. What do you think? Are there easy ways to find out what others have paid?

Thanks!

look at all your options carfully, don't be in a hurry

Educate yourself to what's out there and the value before you buy!

Competitively shop all dealears that sell the spa you want.... Get Bids!

Look at a 2k spa then go up in price to educate yourself what value your getting for the extra money paid.

Don't purchase just because it's a floor model, closeout or last day of sale, these are tools used to istill a sense of urgency to buy now.

Only purchase when you know the value of what your looking at...ie.....steps, cover lifter, chemicals ect.....don't rely on a saleman. shop around and look online to find the value.

Have fun and remember, it's only a box of hot water to relax in

look at all your options carfully, don't be in a hurry

Educate yourself to what's out there and the value before you buy!

Competitively shop all dealears that sell the spa you want.... Get Bids!

Look at a 2k spa then go up in price to educate yourself what value your getting for the extra money paid.

Don't purchase just because it's a floor model, closeout or last day of sale, these are tools used to istill a sense of urgency to buy now.

Only purchase when you know the value of what your looking at...ie.....steps, cover lifter, chemicals ect.....don't rely on a saleman. shop around and look online to find the value.

Have fun and remember, it's only a box of hot water to relax in

I would like to add make sure you atleast sit in it dry to make sure it is comfortable to you. If at all possible sit in it wet to make sure you don't float out of the seats and they are not to deep or to shallow for you.

Hi. I've been reading all the posts.... pretty helpful for a potential spa owner in New England. We're ready to deal on a new Caldera Tahitian. Quoted a price of $8,000 (everything included cover lifter, stairs, etc.) Dealer is reputable. What do you think? Are there easy ways to find out what others have paid?

Thanks!

Pretty hard to say as prices vary by area. I bet if you walk in with a bunch of hundred dollar bills you can save some money.

What did you mean "it gets cold".... insulation seems adequate to me, or do you know something?

Thanks!

He's trying to pitch his tubs as more effiecient. Cadera makes a fine tub that will run effieciently.

What did you mean "it gets cold".... insulation seems adequate to me, or do you know something?

Thanks!

It has been proven beyond a doubt by three independent tests that a thermally closed design is more energy saving and it keeps your equipement from freezing when the power is cut to the spa by the GFCI tripping or the equipment failing, or a plain old winter storm.

The truth is always the best sales method.

Why would you purchase a spa that was designed with low cost manufacturing as the primary concern. Hype and nonsense does not make a good spa.

There are tons of cheap bullet jets in that brand and the price does not reflect the cost to manufacture. I know the whole history of that brand. Keep looking and do some reasearch on the net, read everything.