2009 Sundance Cameo Pricing ?

Hi, I am in the process of purchasing my first hot tub. I have looked at several and narrowed it down to the Sundance Altamar and Cameo. I prefer the Cameo but size limitations may make the Altamar more viable. I live in Washington DC and found a dealer in VA and MD. The prices I was quoted was during the 30th anniversary sale of approximately 10.5K Altamar and 11.5K Cameo with standard options but no stereo. The salesman said he could only hold those prices to this weekend. I have read plenty on this forum about huge variations in prices. Does anyone know what these models should be going for? I think the prices, even on sale, that I was quoted are high, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in Advance, John.

We wet teseted a Cameo this past weekend and were quoted 9k for a fully loaded floor model (2008) including the stereo and water proof remote. We were also quoted 9k for a new "un-loaded" unit (no stereo or upgraded cabinet) sorry I don't recall exactly what the difference was in "bells and whistles" but either way it seems like you could do better price wise. We did not consider this spa after wet testing another brand as there was no comparision comfort wise (for us anyway). We did however look at it because it was fairly well recomended here on this forum.

Hi, I am in the process of purchasing my first hot tub. I have looked at several and narrowed it down to the Sundance Altamar and Cameo. I prefer the Cameo but size limitations may make the Altamar more viable. I live in Washington DC and found a dealer in VA and MD. The prices I was quoted was during the 30th anniversary sale of approximately 10.5K Altamar and 11.5K Cameo with standard options but no stereo. The salesman said he could only hold those prices to this weekend. I have read plenty on this forum about huge variations in prices. Does anyone know what these models should be going for? I think the prices, even on sale, that I was quoted are high, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in Advance, John.

I got quote for 13500 Canadian so with the current rate of .85 that would be 11475 us

We wet teseted a Cameo this past weekend and were quoted 9k for a fully loaded floor model (2008) including the stereo and water proof remote. We were also quoted 9k for a new "un-loaded" unit (no stereo or upgraded cabinet) sorry I don't recall exactly what the difference was in "bells and whistles" but either way it seems like you could do better price wise. We did not consider this spa after wet testing another brand as there was no comparision comfort wise (for us anyway). We did however look at it because it was fairly well recomended here on this forum.

OK, Land master, I can't take the suspense any longer! What brand and model are you referring to that you liked so well? :D

Thanks, Randy