Nebies Help Us Decide

wawa

We are looking to purchase our first hot tub.We are interested in a 5-6 person and have looked at Hot Springs,Caldera,Maax,and Bullfrog. We like a little something about each one and are hoping someone out there can help us decide which really is the best to go with in case we are missing something because we are Newbies.

We are looking to purchase our first hot tub.We are interested in a 5-6 person and have looked at Hot Springs,Caldera,Maax,and Bullfrog. We like a little something about each one and are hoping someone out there can help us decide which really is the best to go with in case we are missing something because we are Newbies.

I'm not sure how any of us can help you to the point of making it an obvious choice for you. Personally I would take the Hot Spring or Caldera (though the other two are not problem brands in any way) but these spas are for you, not me and besides, I don't know the dealers and you really want to put stock in the dealers themselves. Do you have a good feel for each as to whether they'll be there for you after the sale you if your gut tells you that one really stands out or another may not seem so customer service driven put stock in that. You've done your visits and dry sat I assume but we'll all tell you that wet testing helps a lot and will go a long way toward helping you decide.

• 1 month later...