Aqua Rite Sw (firmware) Versions

I have a SwimPure Plus and I believe they are identical.

I just bought it Monday and it also has r1.5

I've been able to figure out most of the display info but I don't know any of the reset codes. I'm hoping I won't need them.

Hi,

I have SW version 1.5 on my Aqua Rite. Via this topic I like to find and share changes between SW releases for Aqua Rite.

Like to know as well what is the latest SW version for Aqua Rite and how to update your system when new SW release available.

firmware

:rolleyes:

The newest one is 1.5. Goldline prob will not the end user to update

Let me give an example why I like to know differences between SW versions.

I was told that between the older and newer SW and PCB versions you need to wire Aqua Rite differently. I.e my Aqua Rite shows POWER LED all the time even system is not running. It has been since beginning on that way. Now when I changed PCB and I have later SW version I have heard via grape wine that Aqua Rite needs to be turned OFF so NO LED's when system is not running.

Other thing what I have heard is that new SW version reads salt level every second hour and calculate average. And now if my system is of but Aqua Rite is ON it continue reading salt level every second hour and due to I do not have flow it mes up my average calculation.

Does anyone know this for sure and does anyone have schematics how to install NEW Aqua Rite and Aqua Link and Aqua Link RS4.

• 1 year later...

This looks like an old thread but still relevant to me.

I want to update the firmware in order to save myself $200-300. I understand that the new cells, T-Cell-3 for the 15,000 gallon pool, only works withthe ver 1.5 firmware. I have the 1.4 firmware so need the older T-cell-15 which is $200-300 more expensive.

Can anyone help??

• 1 month later...

This looks like an old thread but still relevant to me.

I want to update the firmware in order to save myself $200-300. I understand that the new cells, T-Cell-3 for the 15,000 gallon pool, only works withthe ver 1.5 firmware. I have the 1.4 firmware so need the older T-cell-15 which is $200-300 more expensive.

Can anyone help??

Use this replacement cell:

http://www.poolsupplyworld.com/saltcellreplacements/compupool-CMP-TCELL15-3YR/

or here:

http://www.poolnpatio.net/products/Compu-Pool-Generic-Replacement-Cell-for-Goldline-Hayward-Aqua-Rite-up-to-20000.html

or this one:

http://www.poolsupplyworld.com/saltcellreplacements/goldline-GLX-CELL-15-W/?cmpid=GBE57990