Gecko Help

shat70

hi I have a two pump coast spa with a gecko sspa and it needed a new board so I got the supposed updated board and now pump two not only dosnt work but turns my fiber optic light on and off and my light switch adjusts my temp ,any help would be great ,contols have 4 buttons new board B-SC-MP-P12-P21_o-L-iR-Uu-cc5 13462-01c old board sspa-1-p122-p212-02-LS-H2.0-jjm-cc-ce 4646-01c :D

hi I have a two pump coast spa with a gecko sspa and it needed a new board so I got the supposed updated board and now pump two not only dosnt work but turns my fiber optic light on and off and my light switch adjusts my temp ,any help would be great ,contols have 4 buttons new board B-SC-MP-P12-P21_o-L-iR-Uu-cc5 13462-01c old board sspa-1-p122-p212-02-LS-H2.0-jjm-cc-ce 4646-01c :D

Does the upgraded board also require a new topside controller? Sound like some jumper need to changed, which should have been included with the new board on which setting they operate, a data sheet. If not try to call Gecko

http://www.geckoalliance.com/

Does the upgraded board also require a new topside controller? Sound like some jumper need to changed, which should have been included with the new board on which setting they operate, a data sheet. If not try to call Gecko

http://www.geckoalliance.com/

thanks for the reply ,the dealer I got the board from said that it just replaced my board and nothing of changing the top controller or jumper wires,,,Will gecko talk to me as an individual or do you have to be a tech or dealer,,I will look on the board to see if any jumpers are labelled or something but I see nothing promissing on it or the schematic.maybe I will need a new top control

Gecko usually don't talk to consumers. Likely, there are jumpers to be set. The new controller pack may also operate your topside differently. What you have on the topside is just a overlay / sticker. You may just need a new overlay to match the new controls.

Edit - Can you describe what the jumpers do for your new control pack?