Sweetwater Bahia

Hello everyone, Recently, I refilled my tub. I cleaned the filter and burped the lines with a garden hose. All of my pumps and jets seem to be working. I get a FL1 flashing on my display. heat is set at 65. Within half an hour the display says heat is 95 but water is still cold to the touch. The heat keeps riseing fast but I am still set at 65 and water is cold.Does anybody have an idea where the problem may lie? The family and me are hopeing to enjoy the tub soon. Thanks in advance to anyone who may help us out. :rolleyes: please excuse my spelling <_<

Hello everyone, Recently, I refilled my tub. I cleaned the filter and burped the lines with a garden hose. All of my pumps and jets seem to be working. I get a FL1 flashing on my display. heat is set at 65. Within half an hour the display says heat is 95 but water is still cold to the touch. The heat keeps riseing fast but I am still set at 65 and water is cold.Does anybody have an idea where the problem may lie? The family and me are hopeing to enjoy the tub soon. Thanks in advance to anyone who may help us out. :rolleyes: please excuse my spelling <_<

Firts does your spa have a 24 hour circ pump some did some did not? Can you tell me the year of your tub.

Hey James, thanks for your interest.I believe there are 3 pumps. there are 2 large pumps and what looks like 1 small pump. The tub has an ozonater if that helps. The back of my owners manual mentions 2003 as the year. That sounds right to me as well. Thanks for your time and help. :rolleyes:

Fl1 indicates a flow issue with the circ pump. is there water pressure coming out of the heat return jet? If not, I'd bet the circ pump is bad... is it really hot to the touch?

Hey Skywalker, Thanks for talking to me. There seems to be a bunch of good people here. I got a chance to look into things further today.I turned on the power to the tub today and this is how things went. FL1 flashed,tubwent through startup cycle.Tub temp is set at 65 but soon was reading 95. I got a quick look at the wiring in the box and nothing seemed unusual.I turned up the heat to 100 and the circ pump started to run.Soon, temp was reading 102 and circ pump was off. The water is definitely not as hot as the gauge says, in fact it's cold. Circ pump seems to be ok, coul problem be some sort of sensor or something? Big thank you to anybody who may help me out. :D

Fl1 indicates a flow issue with the circ pump. is there water pressure coming out of the heat return jet? If not, I'd bet the circ pump is bad... is it really hot to the touch?

Hey Skywalker, Thanks for talking to me. There seems to be a bunch of good people here. I got a chance to look into things further today.I turned on the power to the tub today and this is how things went. FL1 flashed,tubwent through startup cycle.Tub temp is set at 65 but soon was reading 95. I got a quick look at the wiring in the box and nothing seemed unusual.I turned up the heat to 100 and the circ pump started to run.Soon, temp was reading 102 and circ pump was off. The water is definitely not as hot as the gauge says, in fact it's cold. Circ pump seems to be ok, coul problem be some sort of sensor or something? Big thank you to anybody who may help me out. :D

It sounds like the temp sensor 6600-166 is the part number and you will also need 6540-228 oring

i hope this helps.

It sounds like the temp sensor 6600-166 is the part number and you will also need 6540-228 oring

i hope this helps.

Thanks James! You are the man. I will look into it imediately. :D