La-z Boy Spas, Back In Business?

Trying to buy our first Spa.

And now I heard from our european partner that La-Z-Boy spas are back in business?

But they can start re-selling in June 2009. Bullshit or what??

Need a good spa with good price (sounds impossible, but lets try)

Artic is in same money than LZB, and Artic could be much much better , but dont like the outfit.

Ideas? HELP?

Thanks!

And now I heard from our european partner that La-Z-Boy spas are back in business?

Artic is in same money than LZB, and Artic could be much much better , but dont like the outfit.

Ideas? HELP?

Thanks!

They were garbage before. I guess we will have to see who's building them this time and if they are building them to be cheap or quality.

Ideas? HELP?

Thanks!

They were garbage before. I guess we will have to see who's building them this time and if they are building them to be cheap or quality.

Ok. My re-seller in netherlands told me that the new producer of Fabulous Laz-y-Boy spas is Premium Leisure.

http://www.naturespa.nl/la-z-boy-spas/reserve.html

Ideas?

Ok. My re-seller in netherlands told me that the new producer of Fabulous Laz-y-Boy spas is Premium Leisure.

http://www.naturespa.nl/la-z-boy-spas/reserve.html

Ideas?

There are others here with more experience with Premium Leisure and there business model than me. But I think you'll find that the statement I made above still holds true.