Question On 1998 Hot Springs Prodigy Model

Heli Dude

My neighbors were just given a 1998 Prodigy. Got it up and running last night. They didn't get a book.......and I have searched everywhere and can't find an answer. Hoping one of you more knowledgable guy/gals can help.

The Digital temperature display is set currently in CELCIUS mode......and they would like it to read FARENHIET.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance!!

Dale

My neighbors were just given a 1998 Prodigy. Got it up and running last night. They didn't get a book.......and I have searched everywhere and can't find an answer. Hoping one of you more knowledgable guy/gals can help.

The Digital temperature display is set currently in CELCIUS mode......and they would like it to read FARENHIET.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance!!

Dale

It has to do with the small black jumpers that are located in the control box. There are about 8-12 of them in there. If you look on the back cover of the control box it should tell you the "normal" setting of the jumpers for the prodigy (model H). First, make sure you follow the diagram for the proper voltage of your tub (110 or 220 converted). Then look to see if there is one jumper that differs from this setting and that is most likely the one to allow Fahrenheit to be displayed. I want to guess it's number 9 but I'm not sure until I look the diagram.

Turn power off when you are looking in there and when/if you move one of the jumpers.

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. I saw the one place with the little black jumpers......and they were in all in line for the 110v hookup. The diagram only showed 4 pins.....and theirs has 6.

I may have overlooked something. Thanks again.

The picture only deals with the top four and the bottom four jumpers - if you look you will see they refer to numbers 1-4 and 9-12. There are 12 total positions, and I think that 9 is the one you need.

B)