Sundance Optima Pricing

cen1

My wife and I are looking for our first spa, We want good quality and are willing to pay for it. Last night we looked at a Sundance Ultima floor model (2008) with terrastone cabinet. Had never even had water in it.. The sales Person wanted 12,099 for it. Less $1400 if we took out a 3 yr no credit loan or a 600 less if we paid cash. the bill with the financing comes to 11,298 with tax. spa includes normal stuff, chemical , cheap stairs, cover and lift. Can' figure out if I should just order a new 2009 model or go with this one. We don't need the terrastone, but it's cool. What does everyone think of Sundance spas's in general.. Thanks for all your help in advance.! Is this too pricey

Scott

My wife and I are looking for our first spa, We want good quality and are willing to pay for it. Last night we looked at a Sundance Ultima floor model (2008) with terrastone cabinet. Had never even had water in it.. The sales Person wanted 12,099 for it. Less $1400 if we took out a 3 yr no credit loan or a 600 less if we paid cash. the bill with the financing comes to 11,298 with tax. spa includes normal stuff, chemical , cheap stairs, cover and lift. Can' figure out if I should just order a new 2009 model or go with this one. We don't need the terrastone, but it's cool. What does everyone think of Sundance spas's in general.. Thanks for all your help in advance.! Is this too pricey

Scott

Hi,

Sundance makes a good spa, but so do a lot of other companies. Hot Springs, Marquis, D-1, Arctic, are just a few. Buying a good quality name brand, instead of a cheapie internet/big box store brand, will pay off in the long run.

You'll hear a lot of arguments about that on this forum, and everyone has their opinion, but I can attest, that I do not regret spending more for my Hot Springs at all now. It's almost a year old, has had not even the slightest glitch or problem whatsoever, is easy to maintain, holds it's heat amazingly, and despite being used everynight in a very very cold climate, has cost us about $10 - $25 a month to run. You will read many horror stories of the inexpensive tubs costing 3-4 times as much easily to heat in cold climates., and the shocked owners quickly attempting to add insulation or are afraid to use it often...so be careful. What you save now can cost you alot more in the long run.

You probably have not received any answers to your question, since this same type of question has been asked and answered hundreds of time before on this forum. Simply take some time and use the "search" feature above, and you'll find out more than you can imagine.

Whatever you do,,,,don't even THINK about buying any spa, until you wet test it and just as importantly, wet test any other spa you may be considering. What feels great dry can be very uncomfortable wet and tubs you don't like dry, could surprise you! it did me. I shutter to think how disappointed I would have been if I bought the spa I originally thought looked good on the floor and in brochures.....so glad I wet tested every one I could. Do the same, it's fun, and you won't regret it afterwards

Enjoy, Randy

Scott

Hi,

Sundance makes a good spa, but so do a lot of other companies. Hot Springs, Marquis, D-1, Arctic, are just a few. Buying a good quality name brand, instead of a cheapie internet/big box store brand, will pay off in the long run.

You'll hear a lot of arguments about that on this forum, and everyone has their opinion, but I can attest, that I do not regret spending more for my Hot Springs at all now. It's almost a year old, has had not even the slightest glitch or problem whatsoever, is easy to maintain, holds it's heat amazingly, and despite being used everynight in a very very cold climate, has cost us about $10 - $25 a month to run. You will read many horror stories of the inexpensive tubs costing 3-4 times as much easily to heat in cold climates., and the shocked owners quickly attempting to add insulation or are afraid to use it often...so be careful. What you save now can cost you alot more in the long run.

You probably have not received any answers to your question, since this same type of question has been asked and answered hundreds of time before on this forum. Simply take some time and use the "search" feature above, and you'll find out more than you can imagine.

Whatever you do,,,,don't even THINK about buying any spa, until you wet test it and just as importantly, wet test any other spa you may be considering. What feels great dry can be very uncomfortable wet and tubs you don't like dry, could surprise you! it did me. I shutter to think how disappointed I would have been if I bought the spa I originally thought looked good on the floor and in brochures.....so glad I wet tested every one I could. Do the same, it's fun, and you won't regret it afterwards

Enjoy, Randy

thanks Randy\