Jacuzzi J375

New to the Forums and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have studied a few models and after some research and wet tests have decided on the Jacuzzi. Anyone on here own this paticular model or have experiance with this model? It will be coming in this week and I cannot wait. Seems like a very nice tub and I received a good deal on a floor model at a very good local pool/spa place.....

Well, I have had my tub for about 1 week. I love it. Seems like a good investment and have used it everyday. Paid $7000 for all cover/lifter/stairs/ozonator plus has a stereo CD player. Tub just seems well built and I believe it is gonna last me for some time.

Good for you....enjoy!

This is a very nice tub. If you are into the lounger than this is one of the best. Enjoy!

I sell jacuzzi in ohio. That price is unbelievable for that spa with stereo.

Nice Job and congrats

Thanks, yea I believe I came out with a great deal. Maybe you can answer this one. The only thing mine did not come with is stainless jets. Wife likes them and we are wondering if you can add those on later? New to this type of stuff and have alot to learn....

This is a very nice tub. If you are into the lounger than this is one of the best. Enjoy!

Nice Job and congrats

Thanks, yea I believe I came out with a great deal. Maybe you can answer this one. The only thing mine did not come with is stainless jets. Wife likes them and we are wondering if you can add those on later? New to this type of stuff and have alot to learn....

How old is that 375? They havent been produced without stainless for a couple years. Check the manufacture date on the inside of tub. I hope that it wasn't presented as brand new model. Normally it is not an option on the 300 series to order a tub without stainless, unless it was a screw up. Adding it to a jet is something i am not familiar with.

Nice Job and congrats

How old is that 375? They havent been produced without stainless for a couple years. Check the manufacture date on the inside of tub. I hope that it wasn't presented as brand new model. Normally it is not an option on the 300 series to order a tub without stainless, unless it was a screw up. Adding it to a jet is something i am not familiar with.

Its a 08 model. The 2009 books still say that the stainless face plates are optional.

New to the Forums and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have studied a few models and after some research and wet tests have decided on the Jacuzzi. Anyone on here own this paticular model or have experiance with this model? It will be coming in this week and I cannot wait. Seems like a very nice tub and I received a good deal on a floor model at a very good local pool/spa place.....

We almost got that but then got a screaming deal on the J480 model- fully loaded for 9K (with tax, in Ca.) it is wonderful but it it swallowed my patio!

We almost got that but then got a screaming deal on the J480 model- fully loaded for 9K (with tax, in Ca.) it is wonderful but it it swallowed my patio!

Good deal. They are selling those new here for 12k +. That spa is huge. I looked at one at the store, but was a little to much for me. So far have been having a blast in it and use it every night. Yeah we had a 20 X 20 extension added to our patio before the spa. It sure took alot of that space up.

• 2 weeks later...

The tub has been awesome. Seems to be a good investment that the wife and I have enjoyed. Question, what do you guys do with it in the summer? I am a newbie, so please forgive me. It has been getting hot here and I have been going down on the temperature (now down to 100 degrees) but still gets hot at times. Do you guys use it in the summer, and what is the lowest safe temp that I can drop this thing too? Is there a use for it in the summer months? :mellow::huh: