River Ridge Cimarron

bob81

I am thinking about purchasing a River Ridge Hot tub, Cimarron model.

http://www.riverridgespas.com/RIVER%20RIDG...20Cimarron.html

I am having trouble locating any reviews or materials on this model/manufacturer. Anyone familiar with this line or have any advice/opinions.

The spa retails for $6,995, but I'll be able to purchase the floor model (never been filled/ran) for $5,800.

I am thinking about purchasing a River Ridge Hot tub, Cimarron model.

http://www.riverridgespas.com/RIVER%20RIDG...20Cimarron.html

I am having trouble locating any reviews or materials on this model/manufacturer. Anyone familiar with this line or have any advice/opinions.

The spa retails for $6,995, but I'll be able to purchase the floor model (never been filled/ran) for $5,800.

Every so often someone mentions a manufacturer I've never heard of. There must be a lot of these small regional manufactuers. I can't imagine you'll find much/any information on them.

Yea, I haven't been able to find much at all. The company also sells artesian, so it might be some variation on the artesian spas.

It looks like a quality tub, and it has a 3 year parts/labor warranty. But I am one of those types who like to research things to death, before making a large purchase, and it troubles me that I can't find reviews or information on them. I was hoping someone here might have heard of them or been familiar with them.

My other option is a Reflections Seville model from a different distributor. It has less jets and has been used as an in store demo model as well. I can also purchase it in the $5,700 range. There seems to be a lot more information avalable on that line of spas/manufacturer. 6k is kind of my ceiling on a spa. I am most familiar with Hot Springs, but most of the hot spring models are well above my price range.

Yea, I haven't been able to find much at all. The company also sells artesian, so it might be some variation on the artesian spas.

It looks like a quality tub, and it has a 3 year parts/labor warranty. But I am one of those types who like to research things to death, before making a large purchase, and it troubles me that I can't find reviews or information on them. I was hoping someone here might have heard of them or been familiar with them.

My other option is a Reflections Seville model from a different distributor. It has less jets and has been used as an in store demo model as well. I can also purchase it in the $5,700 range. There seems to be a lot more information avalable on that line of spas/manufacturer. 6k is kind of my ceiling on a spa. I am most familiar with Hot Springs, but most of the hot spring models are well above my price range.

Does the dealer sell the River Ridge as his value line to Artesian? If so then it is a value line that I have never heard of.

Not exactly a value line. They sell two brands, river ridge and artesian. I am going to try to email river ridge directly and see if I can find out more information on where they are manufactured and if they are aligned with artesian or not.

In the interim, does that tub with its list of features features seem reasonable at a price of $5,700.

Not exactly a value line. They sell two brands, river ridge and artesian. I am going to try to email river ridge directly and see if I can find out more information on where they are manufactured and if they are aligned with artesian or not.

In the interim, does that tub with its list of features features seem reasonable at a price of $5,700.

I would never base the value of a spa on its list of features so there is no way anyone should comment on the value of an unkown brand based on what they tell you on their website.

Low quality spas with a good list of features are the trick to entice a lot of people (see Costco spas) but if its not quality made that spa and its features end up in the landfill in half the time or less compared to a well made spa.

Low quality spas with a good list of features are the trick to entice a lot of people (see Costco spas) but if its not quality made that spa and its features end up in the landfill in half the time or less compared to a well made spa.

I have been doing a ton of research reading through these forums (probably read through 50+ threads) and I am starting to notice a trend. You should just put "Costco Sucks" in your signature and save yourself the trouble of having to type it out every other post.

I'll just follow up with the manufacturer and see if I can get some more info there. Thanks for the advice.

Does Dynasty have a good reputation?

Dynasty makes an OK value line IMO. But the River Ridge looks a bit confining! Lots of bumps and stuff in the way of moving around. Very small foot well. 2, I think about 3 HP pumps advertised as 6. Only a 4 KW heater. Gecko controls which are fine as long as you don't get there very low end controler. 82x82 and only 325 gallons must be shallow. Make sure you sit in it to see if it will be deep enough.