Another Big Thank You To The Board!

Raeven

To the many wonderful and experienced posters on this board, I owe another debt of gratitude.

Friday night, some friends came by to try out my new-to-me HS Envoy. They were particularly impressed with the Moto DX jet and were playing with all the knobs and dials. When I went to use the spa on Saturday night, I noticed the jet was no longer working properly. Grumpiness and irritability ensued.

But I did a few searches here on the forum. In a nutshell, someone had helpfully posted something along the lines that any idiot with a Phillips head screwdriver could fix a Moto DX jet. I am that idiot with a Phillips head screwdriver, so I thought I'd have a go.

Sure enough, after a short session in the tub with my trusty screwdriver, I was able to repair the jet. Seems it was just a loose hose. Knowing my local dealer, I probably just saved $150 for a service call.

THANK YOU!!! And yes, it was just that easy!!!

All the best, Raeven

To the many wonderful and experienced posters on this board, I owe another debt of gratitude.

Friday night, some friends came by to try out my new-to-me HS Envoy. They were particularly impressed with the Moto DX jet and were playing with all the knobs and dials. When I went to use the spa on Saturday night, I noticed the jet was no longer working properly. Grumpiness and irritability ensued.

But I did a few searches here on the forum. In a nutshell, someone had helpfully posted something along the lines that any idiot with a Phillips head screwdriver could fix a Moto DX jet. I am that idiot with a Phillips head screwdriver, so I thought I'd have a go.

Sure enough, after a short session in the tub with my trusty screwdriver, I was able to repair the jet. Seems it was just a loose hose. Knowing my local dealer, I probably just saved $150 for a service call.

THANK YOU!!! And yes, it was just that easy!!!

All the best, Raeven

Nice job...there are a lot of things that are fairly easy to fix on hot tubs if you just look at things for a few minutes...relax...and ask a few questions. Many times (winter) I would rather talk someone through something than going out and making a few bucks...seriously. Makes my job easier and saves you a few bucks...