Spa In A Box

hottublady

I have been searching the web, and I came across the Spa in a Box on walmart and other websites. The reviews sound good... But I wanted to know if anyone actually owned one on here and how much it cost for electrical? I already have a tub..But thought this would be a great birthday gift for my dad... Any help would be great!http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3560028

I have been searching the web, and I came across the Spa in a Box on walmart and other websites. The reviews sound good... But I wanted to know if anyone actually owned one on here and how much it cost for electrical? I already have a tub..But thought this would be a great birthday gift for my dad... Any help would be great!http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3560028

It is a spa in a box. Not a quality constucted spa in a cabinet.

does it get cold where your father lives?

Seattle??? so yes? I'm just looking for something that he could enjoy the hot water and sooth his aches, and use it from time to time... I have mentioned a real hot tub...but he doesn't know how long he is going to live there and would like something he could pick up and take to his girlfriends... I realize this is not a quality hot tub... I have a hot spring myself...And one more question... Does anyone know how noisey these things r?

Let this be a reminder to everyone out there. Be good to your children. Hug them, tell them you love them and support them thru there lives. Laugh at there knock knock jokes, and dont get upset about milk that has hit the floor.

Do whatever you can to pick them up when they fall down, make a mistake or simply need a shoulder to cry on.

For as it is always said, when you get old they will treat you the same way that you have treated them, Or worse!! they could buy you a spa in a box... :P

Seattle??? so yes? I'm just looking for something that he could enjoy the hot water and sooth his aches, and use it from time to time... I have mentioned a real hot tub...but he doesn't know how long he is going to live there and would like something he could pick up and take to his girlfriends... I realize this is not a quality hot tub... I have a hot spring myself...And one more question... Does anyone know how noisey these things r?

I did not know you lived in seattle?? if you must get him a portable spa, look at round ones with real heaters.this is what i did.there easier to move.

Let this be a reminder to everyone out there. Be good to your children. Hug them, tell them you love them and support them thru there lives. Laugh at there knock knock jokes, and dont get upset about milk that has hit the floor.

Do whatever you can to pick them up when they fall down, make a mistake or simply need a shoulder to cry on.

For as it is always said, when you get old they will treat you the same way that you have treated them, Or worse!! they could buy you a spa in a box... :P

Wow... I thought it would be nice to spend $1000 on my dad... Guess no one else does...

I want to thank everyone for their replies.... Even though I stated I wanted to hear from people who own this product.... Which I haven't... Anyways, I am now convinced it is just easier to buy him a sauna, no chemicals, no maintence same benefits.

I want to thank everyone for their replies.... Even though I stated I wanted to hear from people who own this product.... Which I haven't... Anyways, I am now convinced it is just easier to buy him a sauna, no chemicals, no maintence same benefits.

I have used one.thats why i dont own one.there ok if you live where its warm.