2006 D1 Nautilus $4000.00 Cdn. Good Deal?

recycleman

Hi all, After months of researching hot tubs with help from the good people on this site I have come down to what I think is the tub of our dreams. From what I've read on here, D1 quality can't be beat and they are as energy efficient as they come which is a necessity in our cold Canadian climate. Just want some advice on the asking price. It seems awfully fair to me but like I've depended on this site for hot tub advice, I'm also asking for advice on how the price seems to you folks out there. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi all, After months of researching hot tubs with help from the good people on this site I have come down to what I think is the tub of our dreams. From what I've read on here, D1 quality can't be beat and they are as energy efficient as they come which is a necessity in our cold Canadian climate. Just want some advice on the asking price. It seems awfully fair to me but like I've depended on this site for hot tub advice, I'm also asking for advice on how the price seems to you folks out there. Thanks in advance for your help.

Awesome Deal! That sounds like your buying the tub at cost??

You don't say if this is coming from a home owner or a dealer selling it used.

The price seems very good but you still REALLY should see this in operation if its coming from a home owner regardless of price because the deal won't seem so great if you get it home and find the problems when its in your back yard.

If this is coming from a dealer with something like a 60 day warranty then that's a different story and seeing it running isn't as important since you'll have a short warranty to fall back on.

You don't say if this is coming from a home owner or a dealer selling it used.

The price seems very good but you still REALLY should see this in operation if its coming from a home owner regardless of price because the deal won't seem so great if you get it home and find the problems when its in your back yard.

If this is coming from a dealer with something like a 60 day warranty then that's a different story and seeing it running isn't as important since you'll have a short warranty to fall back on.

Thanks for all the comments. The tub is from a home owner who is a spa dealer by trade. This is his personal tub though. We agreed on price last night and are going to see the hot tub in action today and get a serial number to verify the age of the tub. Just a little closer to filling the hole in my deck! Thanks to spatech, hottublady and travellingspaguy for all your help!