Centurion Spas Has Anyone Heard Of Them

cshay

I had bought an Infinity Spa from Costo and have had all the problems metioned in this forum. So we are retruning the hot tub. I cannot afford to spend more than $4K for a new hot tub. I see that Costco has 2 models in my price range, Centurion and t Lucia. I read a bunch of posts about the St Lucia.

Does anyone know anything about the Centurion spas?

Thanks for your hep

I had bought an Infinity Spa from Costo and have had all the problems metioned in this forum. So we are retruning the hot tub. I cannot afford to spend more than $4K for a new hot tub. I see that Costco has 2 models in my price range, Centurion and t Lucia. I read a bunch of posts about the St Lucia.

Does anyone know anything about the Centurion spas?

Thanks for your hep

Look at Nordic, Great Lakes, @Home or the Everyday Line all available at a dealer. Costco has not changed there business model so I have a feeling those mentioned are the same. a 1500-2000 dollar tub sold for 4 grand.

I believe that Centurion is a brand of Living Waters/Tatum/Gulf Coast.

Yes, Centurion is one of the many labels made by the chameleons known as Living Waters (who's gone by many names themselves). Living Waters is the latest "build it cheap but flashy" spa maker for Costco and have a long reputation for less than stellar product, poor energy efficiency and questionable service (it amazes me they haven't stashed away their Gulf Coast label since its reputation is very spotty). If you're a DIYer and buy the spa as a project then maybe it's for you. I give Living waters about 6 months to a year before they end up in the same scrap heap as Infinity, Hydro and Keys Backyard who all also tried to salvage themselves by selling to Costco only to be undone by the same quality of build issues.

I give Living waters about 6 months to a year before they end up in the same scrap heap

hmmmmmmmmm, "off the record", so to speak, based on some repuable rumors, I don't give them that long....and that's all I'll say on a public forum <_<