Questions; Spa Vs Climate

AlpineGirl

Hi again everyone...

I hadn't posted anything since doing some more wet-testing..... But ultimately did diecide on the D1 Diplomat. We just had it delivered last week!!!!

I LOVE IT!

The smaller lounger is great for me, and the neck jet pillows are amazing!!

So far, everything is running very smooth, and we are very happy! Even the dog has been eying it up!

Thanks for everyone's input on the Calgary spa environment!

Cheers, AJ

Hi again everyone...

I hadn't posted anything since doing some more wet-testing..... But ultimately did diecide on the D1 Diplomat. We just had it delivered last week!!!!

I LOVE IT!

The smaller lounger is great for me, and the neck jet pillows are amazing!!

So far, everything is running very smooth, and we are very happy! Even the dog has been eying it up!

Thanks for everyone's input on the Calgary spa environment!

Cheers, AJ

Good for you and welcome to spatopia, any water questions or quirks......give us a shout!!!

The Nautalis is my personal favorite spa.

D1 Diplomat. We just had it delivered last week!!!! I LOVE IT!

Cheers, AJ

Welcome to Spatopia. May you soak long and prosper.

Chas

Hilarious, Doc Spa! Got me laffin' out loud!

Most of the Taiwanese-produced clothing I've seen WAS crap and the Jag my buddy bought a coupla years ago began to disintegrate after 9 months. Locale of manufacture (and, presumably, design) WAS one of the many factors that I took into account when I was deciding on what tub was going to serve me best, here in New England. Selecting a spa that's put together where the locals think that 80-degree F poolwater is too cold to swim in and are reluctant to drive their cars on a rainy day didn't seem to make a lot of sense to me. :rolleyes:

Hilarious, Doc Spa! Got me laffin' out loud!

Most of the Taiwanese-produced clothing I've seen WAS crap and the Jag my buddy bought a coupla years ago began to disintegrate after 9 months. Locale of manufacture (and, presumably, design) WAS one of the many factors that I took into account when I was deciding on what tub was going to serve me best, here in New England. Selecting a spa that's put together where the locals think that 80-degree F poolwater is too cold to swim in and are reluctant to drive their cars on a rainy day didn't seem to make a lot of sense to me. :rolleyes:

Because you bought a crappy jacket and your buddy bought a lousy car has nothing to do IMO where a product was made or manufactured making the desing better or worse location wise. Just not true. You can desing and build anything these days in any location. If you want to make good cold weather boots in TX you research cold weather boots and design for cold weather. You don't need to go to the Arctic and stand outside to design cold weather boots. If you want to build sun shades you don't need to do it outside on a sunny day it can be done in a factory where there is no sun. The mentality that only hot tubs built in cold climate will be energy effiecient in cold climate is just plain stupid....sorry. And if that's what anyone thinks they have been severly taken for a sales ride.

Dissclaimer-------->This is not meant to belittle anyone or any brand, just the way I see it. If you don't like it tough!!!

Jeezum Weezum, Roger. Lighten up, will ya? Sorry if I stepped on yer toes a little. I was just adding my two-cents worth.

Jeezum Weezum, Roger. Lighten up, will ya? Sorry if I stepped on yer toes a little. I was just adding my two-cents worth.

You don'y have to apoligize for stepping on my toes, your allowed to have a different opinion that me Bare. That's what this is all about. I can think it's as stupid as I want and you can believe otherwise.

No apology neccesary. However I am sorry if my tone of typing sounded a bit harsh. But you of all people should know my style by now.