Remote Temp Monitoring

willstone24

I'm looking for the same thing, preferably with an alarm alerting us when it gets too cold.

Hi all

Anyone know of a floating thermometer with remote display so it an be read in the house ?

Preferably available in the UK !

Thanks guys

Will

I'm looking for the same thing, preferably with an alarm alerting us when it gets too cold.

Hi all

Anyone know of a floating thermometer with remote display so it an be read in the house ?

Thanks guys

Will

Hi all

I have answered my own post, do a google search for Oregon Scientific floating pool thermometer, this looks like ti will work not cheap but combined with the right unit in the house it will be great

Will

Hi all

Thanks guys

Will

Hi all

I have answered my own post, do a google search for Oregon Scientific floating pool thermometer, this looks like ti will work not cheap but combined with the right unit in the house it will be great

Will

In the US you should be able to purchase a cheap remote transmitter with a temp probe and a base unit for under $50 at Lowes, Home Depot, etc. They do not have an alarm but show max and min. and can be connected to several remotes.

I have 2 remotes. One is in the tub and the other is inside the cabinet. They have worked great for years.

I know they make similar but more expensive units for use in green houses, etc. that have multiple alarms.

In Europe you should be able to purchase any of these over the net.

Hi all

Thanks guys

Will

Hi all

Will

In the US you should be able to purchase a cheap remote transmitter with a temp probe and a base unit for under $50 at Lowes, Home Depot, etc. They do not have an alarm but show max and min. and can be connected to several remotes.

I have 2 remotes. One is in the tub and the other is inside the cabinet. They have worked great for years.

I know they make similar but more expensive units for use in green houses, etc. that have multiple alarms.

Thats great, I was planning on putting one in the cabinet too. It is currently -6Degrees here and my tub is holdig its tempf ro about 3.5 hours before the heater kicks in, so I am keen to do some monitoring.

Thanks for your reply

Will

Hi all

Thanks guys

Will

Hi all

Will

Thats great, I was planning on putting one in the cabinet too. It is currently -6Degrees here and my tub is holdig its tempf ro about 3.5 hours before the heater kicks in, so I am keen to do some monitoring.

Thanks for your reply

Will

Check out the La Crosse items on Amazon. I opted for a probe rather than floating because the floating ones got very mixed reviews for durability.