The Canadian Spa Company?

jacko64

hi, any advice on these tubs.local dealer has sold these for 5 years.buying my first tub not sure on quality. also looking at hydro spa?

We'decided on the Artic Spa finally, i'm going with my gut.I've researched online and in real many different spa's and I keep comming back to the Artic.I find the quality is best for us.Many of my friends have them as well and haven't had any problems.Living in a cold climate I was concerned how they would stand up and so far they seem to handle it well.I guess it comes down to a personal choice and how much one wants to spend they aren't cheap by no means.I wanted to be 100%sure I did my research first.No regrets so far, delivery won't take place for a few weeks.Where I live its hard to find an electrician thats my dilema at the moment everyones busy so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they will turn up on the date.

Goodluck on whichever spa you decide on.

We'decided on the Artic Spa finally, i'm going with my gut.I've researched online and in real many different spa's and I keep comming back to the Artic.I find the quality is best for us.Many of my friends have them as well and haven't had any problems.Living in a cold climate I was concerned how they would stand up and so far they seem to handle it well.I guess it comes down to a personal choice and how much one wants to spend they aren't cheap by no means.I wanted to be 100%sure I did my research first.No regrets so far, delivery won't take place for a few weeks.Where I live its hard to find an electrician thats my dilema at the moment everyones busy so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they will turn up on the date.

Goodluck on whichever spa you decide on.

Oh dear correction on my spelling Arctic

We live in Barrie, Ontario....if your from Canada also, you know how cold it can get here...............that being said, ours new spa did great last winter. After lots of research and wet tests, we ended up buying a Three Rivers Spas. Friends who live in Ottawa just purchased one from them also. Great to deal with and reasonably priced and best of all, can withstand those Canadian winters!

hi, any advice on these tubs.local dealer has sold these for 5 years.buying my first tub not sure on quality. also looking at hydro spa?

Do they have a web site? I would like to look at them. Is that what they are called? The Canadian Spa?

http://www.canadianspacompany.com/spaDispl...9&style=all

anybody know anything about this company? good or bad i would like to know.

http://www.canadianspacompany.com/spaDispl...9&style=all

Looks to me like they are built by someone else (don't know who) and branded with this companys name. One of several companys that does this. But I could be wrong.

we have a spa from this company at our house in the UK. It's the very basic model though-called spa in a box I believe-we've had it about 3 years and very easy to maintain.

In the UK we don't have severe winters-but it can get quite cold.

• 1 month later...

We have a Canadian Spa Company tub and love it. We bought the Alberta model about 4 years ago and have had no issues, so I would say the quality is great. We bought the tub because of the way the seats and jets were set up, they seem to be very well thought out. The insulation is great and our running costs are very low. The skirt is standing up very well, I have not had to refinish it at all. The only thing I have had to replace is the cover, and that was my fault I took a shovel to it last winter to remove some snow.

Good luck with your spa shopping.