Review Of Spa-boards.com

1bad88

I'm not sure if anyone here has commented on spa-boards.com before, so I thought that I would share my experience with them. I am writing this to say that I am happy and satisfied with my experience with this company, but it is up to you to make an informed final decision on what is the best solution for your situation.

About a month ago, I communicated with the owner Jim regarding some timing issues that I was experiencing with my spa control board, and over several prompt exchanges, we decided that it would be beneficial to send the board in for testing and repair.

The process starts with a form that you fill out to get assigned a repair order number. This number is emailed to you, and then you send in your board with this number attached. I plastered this number all over the box; I wanted to ensure that it wasn't missed. I followed the customer portal for the next couple of days to track the progress of my repair. The customer portal on this site is extremely well designed and executed.

The end result was that Jim was unable to replicate the issue that I had described, so he sent the board back to me. I received the board in better condition than I sent it out (he gave it a basic cleaning). I then installed the board and started my spa. At this point, I was unable to replicate the timing issues, so I probably just had a bad connection that was resolved during uninstallation and reinstallation.

If and when my relays go out, I will trust spa-boards.com to repair or rebuild my board. I like the quality of his work, which can be seen on his site, and his excellent customer service.

This company fills a good niche for the person who can pull their own board and send it in to be serviced at a price that is half of what a new board would cost.

Enjoy your tub!

-J

This company fills a good niche for the person who can pull their own board and send it in to be serviced at a price that is half of what a new board would cost.

Enjoy your tub!

-J

He also performs a great service for the tech who send boards in occaisionaly.