Current Price On 2007 Hot Spring Envoy?

joeboo

I recently wet tested a Hot Spring Envoy, and liked the spa. The price the dealer has for a 2007 Envoy is 9k before sales tax, and it includes stairs, a lift, a cover, a breaker box, and some chemicals.

I'm wondering if this is a fair price. Does anyone have any quotes on a Hot Spring Envoy?

I recently wet tested a Hot Spring Envoy, and liked the spa. The price the dealer has for a 2007 Envoy is 9k before sales tax, and it includes stairs, a lift, a cover, a breaker box, and some chemicals.

I'm wondering if this is a fair price. Does anyone have any quotes on a Hot Spring Envoy?

Was it a trade in or used? How does a dealer still have an '07 left?

I would sell you an '08 in the wrapper for less.

Was it a trade in or used? How does a dealer still have an '07 left?

I would sell you an '08 in the wrapper for less.

It is new. I have no clue how he still has an '07. What is a fair price on an '08?

I think a fair price is your last offer from someone to sell you one for less than your quoted price for an 07.

He just said "less", which doesn't give me an idea for what a fair price is.

Any thoughts as to what is a reasonable price on a new Envoy, or what other people have been quoted?

What area of the country are you from?

Prices are different all over, so it is all relative to location and the cost of doing business for the particular dealer.

I would ask why they have an '07 left in December of '08, seems strange to me. My previous year tubs are sold out by Jan/Feb if that. I guess the answer is that they want over 9K for it, probably why it's still there.

If it helps, I was pricing an 08 Envoy last summer before I decide on a Vanguard, and the best prices were in the $8600-$8800 range. So Dan is right on and giving you a fair price, from what little I know. But your 07 price seems high.

Thks, Randy

• 6 months later...
He just said "less", which doesn't give me an idea for what a fair price is.

Any thoughts as to what is a reasonable price on a new Envoy, or what other people have been quoted?

I was quoted today on a 09 Envoy....$10,000 which includes,setup,dil,taxes,cover,steps,starter chem set,sub breaker and the cover lift. and $10,800 on a Vista the sameway

Like the Vista,but might be overkill for the 2 of us!

Anyone got a lower quote on a 09???????????????