Marquis Epic Vs. Caldera Aspire

jennG

:unsure: Help? There is a huge hole being dug in my backyard for the spa we haven't bought yet. Any opinions on these two models?? They are both $10,400. We thought the Marquis was a little crowded in the footwell, but the extras were great (remote, wall remote, lights, waterfall). Caldera has nice options too. Both solid construction. Thanks!

:unsure: Help? There is a huge hole being dug in my backyard for the spa we haven't bought yet. Any opinions on these two models?? They are both $10,400. We thought the Marquis was a little crowded in the footwell, but the extras were great (remote, wall remote, lights, waterfall). Caldera has nice options too. Both solid construction. Thanks!

Why would you recess a portable spa? Check out the Nautilus by Dimension One. Be careful on sinking it.

[Love the Caldera Aspire. very nice looking tub, great exterior lighting as well as interior, also has a attractive water fall.which also has lighting, most importantly it is a well made tub with a good warranty.waterproof stereos and speakers with surround. and dual controls. It also has a good Ozone system and is a energy pro Hot Tub. Good luck!

Why would you recess a portable spa? Check out the Nautilus by Dimension One. Be careful on sinking it.

The hole is 10' x 10' , 2' deep. There will be 6" of screening, then patio stones. Recessed 16" to match up with level of deck. (400 sq. feet, red cedar)

I have a question are you sure you are looking at an Epic is has a larger foot well than a Grandee as an example and is the largest footwell of any spa of comparable size that I know.

The hole is 10' x 10' , 2' deep. There will be 6" of screening, then patio stones. Recessed 16" to match up with level of deck. (400 sq. feet, red cedar)

http://www.xxxx.com/jan99.html

Here is an article on how to install a portable spa in the ground correctly.

I have a question are you sure you are looking at an Epic is has a larger foot well than a Grandee as an example and is the largest footwell of any spa of comparable size that I know.

Yes it was an Epic for sure. Only seemed crowded on the two middle seats, not the corners.

Thanks again.