2001 Hot Springs Prodigy With Slow Leak

scunan

I have a 2001 Hot Springs Prodigy that has a slow leak. I have the tub set-up in my driveway and it is shimmed on the outside edges to make it level. If I am standing at the control panel on the outside of the tub, it is always wet under the back left corner of the tub. In two weeks time I had to add water once because the tub lost about an inch or two of water. I just got done building a new deck for the tub and want to make sure all leaks are fixed before moving it. Any ideas on what could be leaking? If any of the jets are leaking, can I remove them from inside the tub to check connections or do I have to dig out insulation or something? Any help would be appreciated.

I have a 2001 Hot Springs Prodigy that has a slow leak. I have the tub set-up in my driveway and it is shimmed on the outside edges to make it level. If I am standing at the control panel on the outside of the tub, it is always wet under the back left corner of the tub. In two weeks time I had to add water once because the tub lost about an inch or two of water. I just got done building a new deck for the tub and want to make sure all leaks are fixed before moving it. Any ideas on what could be leaking? If any of the jets are leaking, can I remove them from inside the tub to check connections or do I have to dig out insulation or something? Any help would be appreciated.

Come on somebody help me out here. I would like to get a little guidance here before I tear into this thing lol.

Come on somebody help me out here. I would like to get a little guidance here before I tear into this thing lol.

First, make sure that the air intake valve (located in the motor compartment) has been changed to a Hartford loop. Even though it is located in the motor compartment, it leaks water out of the front left of the spa (and it could seep over to the back corner). The air intake was either black or white with (2) 3/4" lines and (1) 1/8" line coming out of it. It is located up high somewhere in the motor compartment. You can buy a Hartford loop at a local HS dealer.

I'm not at work so I can't check but isn't the bank of ten small 'precision' jets located in that back corner? If so, there was a problem with glue joint leaks in that seat. I would dig out that area first and run the jets to see if you can see water coming out of one of the glue joints.

First, make sure that the air intake valve (located in the motor compartment) has been changed to a Hartford loop. Even though it is located in the motor compartment, it leaks water out of the front left of the spa (and it could seep over to the back corner). The air intake was either black or white with (2) 3/4" lines and (1) 1/8" line coming out of it. It is located up high somewhere in the motor compartment. You can buy a Hartford loop at a local HS dealer.

I'm not at work so I can't check but isn't the bank of ten small 'precision' jets located in that back corner? If so, there was a problem with glue joint leaks in that seat. I would dig out that area first and run the jets to see if you can see water coming out of one of the glue joints.

Ok thank you for the information.