Sundance Altamar 2004 Heater Problem

jpk1018

Hello All I have a 04 Altamar that has worked great until now. Started getting the OH display so I changed the temp sensor, worked great for about 1 month. I am now getting the same OH display, but what is really weird I was sitting in it temp at 106 when the circulation pump stopped running. Came back on in about 15sec and the heater was running with no indication on the display that it should be running. Did this twice will I soaked. Anybody have an idea whats going on.

Thanks for the help

Hello All I have a 04 Altamar that has worked great until now. Started getting the OH display so I changed the temp sensor, worked great for about 1 month. I am now getting the same OH display, but what is really weird I was sitting in it temp at 106 when the circulation pump stopped running. Came back on in about 15sec and the heater was running with no indication on the display that it should be running. Did this twice will I soaked. Anybody have an idea whats going on.

Thanks for the help

First did you buy the spa new? If so it might be under warranty also where did you get the temp sensor? if you bought the old style they where notoriuos for going bad the coating around the wires was not thick enough let me know and I will try to help you.

Thanks for the help

First did you buy the spa new? If so it might be under warranty also where did you get the temp sensor? if you bought the old style they where notoriuos for going bad the coating around the wires was not thick enough let me know and I will try to help you.

Hi James

Thanks for the reply. And yes I did buy it new and I have someone coming out to take a look at it. Bummer of it is I did not think about it sooner. Hopefully they can fix it.

Thanks

John