Spa Magic Ingredients

pcs

I have been reading about Spa Magic on this forum and after check ingredients (water,agar,lanolin,and glycerin), I don't see any "Magic". Agar is a medium used for the GROWTH of Bateria and fungi; so why is this considered a bacteriacide? The rest of the ingredients are off the self stuff that make your skin feel slippery, etc.

Help me out on understanding the "MAGIC!" :blink:

Pete in SC

I have been reading about Spa Magic on this forum and after check ingredients (water,agar,lanolin,and glycerin), I don't see any "Magic". Agar is a medium used for the GROWTH of Bateria and fungi; so why is this considered a bacteriacide? The rest of the ingredients are off the self stuff that make your skin feel slippery, etc.

Pete in SC

Pete, two things: first, you're right about slippery stuff and the magic is the same as a magician has.

Second, I'm more excited that you're from SC than I am about the Spa Magic. I plan to move there in a few months, south of Myrtle Beach. Where are you? HotH2o@austin.rr.com. Brick

Pete in SC

The MAGIC is in the way it lightens your wallet and makes money for those selling it!

• 7 months later...

I work for a wastewater treatment plant and we are required to remove pathogens from the effluent before releasing it to the river. We us a fecal coliform test to monitor the cleansing process........ email me or visit my website for more detail.......

You offer a very positive opinion of Spa Magic. As invited, I had a look at your website/Homepage and it turns out to be a sales sheet for Spa Magic. Kinda tough on your credibility.

• 2 years later...

Independent laboratory tests have shown Nova Spa's enzyme formula kill bacteria in just 30 seconds. Full studies are on file at Nova Spa. Here is a summary: * E. Coli: The University of Connecticut, in 1995, determined the Nova Spa enzymes eliminate E. coli, pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Staphylococcus aureus. * Trichophyton Mentagrophytes: This fungus, which exists primarily in spore form, causes Athlete’s Foot. In 1995, the University of Connecticut determined the Nova Spa enzyme eliminates the spores. They also determined the Bio-Prepase enzyme was more effective at eliminating athletes’ foot fungus than traditional medications. testking 642-892 Legionella Pneumophila: This microorganism causes Legionnaires’ disease. In 1995, Bio Research Laboratories of Redmond, Washington determined that the Nova Spa enzyme eliminates this organism in 30 seconds.

* Parvo: This is a deadly disease for dogs. Nova Spa’s enzyme eliminates the parvovirus. The enzyme can be sprayed directly onto the animal and generously sprayed inside kennels without removing the animals Nova Spa enzymes benefit the animal's skin and coat: because the enzyme biodegrades hard proteins. testking 70-562 It also effectively eliminates fleas and their eggs.

Salmonella Choleraesuis: In 1997, Bio Research Laboratories determined that Nova Spa’s enzymes eliminate salmonella. This research was done for the meat and poultry industry. E. faecium: In 2002, Bio Research Laboratories confirmed that Bio-Prepase effectively inhibits E. faecium, one of the two leading bacteria found in spa water.

* Biological Oxygen Demand: The Benton-Franklin District Health Department (Richland, Washington) ran a series of tests using the Nova Spa Bio-Prepase enzyme in 1995. They were unable to get a reliable Biological Oxygen Reading (BOD) because “the oxygen depletion was too great to determine the true BOD.” This means the enzymes were so effective at neutralizing contaminants in the test solution that the test was not able to measure it. Bio-Prepase has the same BOD rating as chlorine, yet Bio-Prepase has no toxicity to any living thing. 100% harmless to children, pets, fish, birds, reptiles, plants, rivers, lakes, streams and ponds. It harms nothing except germs and viruses, yet has the killing ability of chlorine.

* Acute Toxicity to Rainbow Trout: Rainbow trout are very sensitive to toxins in the environment, which is why they are used in toxicity tests. An extensive series of tests with Nova Spa's enzymes revealed a Lethal Concentration (LC50) figure of 20,341.4 parts per billion. In comparison, chlorine has an LC50 figure of 7.4 parts per million. testking SY0-101 This means the chlorine used to disinfect our drinking water is 316 times more toxic than Nova Spa’s enzymes. What this study tells us is this: fish live in water! They can’t live in pure enzyme alone, but mixed with water in heavy concentrations the enzyme is harmless. Chlorine on the other hand, is devastatingly toxic to fish and the environment.

* Product Safety: Product safety tests indicate that all products at user concentration levels are completely safe and do not exhibit any dermal, ocular, or oral toxicity.