Artic Spa Problems

ukowner

Can anyone out there help me with my problem. I am from the uk,where hottubs are becoming very popular. I have had my Artic spa cub for 2 and half years and in the last year we have had nothing but problems. It continually leaks very slowly. We have had the service engineer out 4 times this year. He never solves the problem. We have now had to shut it down again, as it's leaking and now won't come up to temp either. I bought Artic because of its reputation and now am very dissapointed . It is still under it's Warranty. I would like to stand over the engineer this time he comes and ask him about the faults but I don't know what I'm looking for! Last time he came he re-sealed the lights and tightened some pipes.

Any help will be of use, but not tech speak please as I won't understand!!!

Have you checked the pump seals?

The Engineer said he did on the last 4 visits. If we mess with it our warranty becomes invalid, so I have dissuaded my husband not to meddle!!(Hottubs are very expsensive in the UK!) We did have look and the leak looked like it was coming from the light seal. However the engineer changed the seal and we are still leaking! and it's annnoying now as it won't heat up!! He can't come out now till the 15th Sept, so I am finding out as much as I can so I at least sound intelligent when he arrives, and can make sure this time he checks everything.

Thanks for your reply, this is the first thing I'm gonna make him check!

:unsure: