Pentair Quicktouch Wireless - Power Center Wiring Question

I hope someone can help me. My spa-side 4-button remote (6 wires) does not work anymore. I've purchased a Pentair Wireless Quicktouch 520148 and RF Receiver 520189. Within my CP-100 Control Center the spa-side remote was connected by 6 wires. The new (?) RF receiver has 4 small post-type screws that attach the provided 4-wire line that leads to the control center. Where are these 4 wires supposed to go? My control center has two telephone-type plugs and something, I suspect, has to happen here. All equipment is Pentair. Any help is appreciated!

I hope someone can help me. My spa-side 4-button remote (6 wires) does not work anymore. I've purchased a Pentair Wireless Quicktouch 520148 and RF Receiver 520189. Within my CP-100 Control Center the spa-side remote was connected by 6 wires. The new (?) RF receiver has 4 small post-type screws that attach the provided 4-wire line that leads to the control center. Where are these 4 wires supposed to go? My control center has two telephone-type plugs and something, I suspect, has to happen here. All equipment is Pentair. Any help is appreciated!

From looking around cp100 is a indoor remote panel. It looks like a compool product which Pentair now owns. What is the main control box model number?

Here is a link to some pentair stuff, does it look like any of this

http://www.pentairpool.com/products/replac..._list.php?id=33

From looking at the data on the web, it looks like you purchases the wrong remote for your system

It is a Compool LX-100 (by Pentair?) Power Center inside a rainproof Compool Equipment Control Panel. It sits on an outside wall, under the house eaves, not directly receiving weather. The Equipment Control Panel is approx. 12" x 24", and has the breakers in the bottom, and the LX-100 mounted inside and above the breakers. I seem to be easily confused about product numbers, sorry. The manual left by the pool builder is for cp-100. Any ideas?

It is a Compool LX-100 (by Pentair?) Power Center inside a rainproof Compool Equipment Control Panel. It sits on an outside wall, under the house eaves, not directly receiving weather. The Equipment Control Panel is approx. 12" x 24", and has the breakers in the bottom, and the LX-100 mounted inside and above the breakers. I seem to be easily confused about product numbers, sorry. The manual left by the pool builder is for cp-100. Any ideas?

Here is a link to a manual for the entire system fro remote

http://www.inyopools.com/owners_manual/pen...uch_lx100ez.pdf

Page 9 show the remote hook up

It looks to me that you have indeed the wrong parts. I think you need this #

EasyTouch Wireless Control

1-800-831-7133 is Pentair's number. I would call and verify that the number above will work with your system. I am sure it is, but these control system can be tricky Call Pentair

• 2 weeks later...

1-800-831-7133 is Pentair's number. I would call and verify that the number above will work with your system. I am sure it is, but these control system can be tricky Call Pentair

Thanks. I'll give it a try. Looks like I need to call during the week or early Saturday. Thank you for your help.

• 2 weeks later...