Sundance Bahia Or D1 Sojourn?

dsr

The Sojurn has better filtration and more powerful jets. The Sojurn should be around 6k and is better built.

Better filtration and better built IN YOUR OPINION.

As far as the jets go, that could be measured and may very well be true but with your over the top "we're best cuase I say so" statements I'll take that as salesmanship so I think we can consider that as merely your opinion as well.

Sundance Bahia and D1 Sojourn same price, which should I choose??

I made this same exact tradeoff. The Bahia actually has better filter coverage and a 5 vs 3 yr warranty on equipment. The heater is 5.5kW vs 4kW for the Sojourn. I did go with the Sojourn mainly because of the flush to the floor footjets and it was $700 cheaper in my area (NE). It also has adjustable neck jets. I've had it 5 months now and am very pleased.

If you have narrowed it down to two spas, and you like them the same, then I would pick the dealer that you feel more comfortable with. They are actually more important then the spa it self. Both of those tubs are solid brands, but the dealer is the one you are going to have to interact with for getting service and everything else. Hope this helps.