Jacuzzi Vs. Sundance

Porter

Can I get more spa for my money with a Jacuzzi when compared against a Sundance? I understand these companies are related and I am evaluating the differences between them, including price.

Is one any better quality than the other? A better value?

Does Sundance have better jets?

Are the pumps and heater equal?

Construction?

I like Sundance but am curious if I can get an "equivalent" Jacuzzi at a lower price?

Any insight on such things would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

We wet tested both the Sunndance Cameo and Optima and the Jacuzzi J-470. I am tall and found the Jacuzzi pillows hit my neck and shoulder instead of my head. Both spas had great jets and were comfotable to sit in. The Optima and J-470 were similar and we liked the Optima better and it was cheaper.

I would base your decision on the wet test and remember that the above spas were the premier models and maybe the Sundance 780 series or Jacuzzi 300 series will be fine for you

Jacuzzi and Sundance spas are actually built at the same plant but on different lines. The companies share many of the same parts including pumps, controllers, etc but also differ in jets, filters, etc. The shells are built the same but naturally have different styles. The quality will be exactly the same.

Jacuzzi was pretty hands off in the beginning, but the lines are starting to blur. I personally think the increased quality in the Jacuzzi line lately has been a result of the collaborative efforts of working with Sundance. It's been refreshing to be honest because many thought Jacuzzi would bring Sundance down to the level at which they were at that time (buying Gatsby, moving a lot of low-end tubs through mass-merchandizers, etc.). It's been nice to see.

Jacuzzi and Sundance spas are actually built at the same plant but on different lines. The companies share many of the same parts including pumps, controllers, etc but also differ in jets, filters, etc. The shells are built the same but naturally have different styles. The quality will be exactly the same.

You are correct with all but one thing, they come off the exact same line and actually are produced at the same time. Each line does have propriety jets among other things.