Hot Tub Cd Player

srooth

hi all, this is my first post - so be kind. i have a Arctic spa and i wish to connect a 12 volt Car / marine cd player into it. does anyone have any links for knoledge in the field. i have been sent a connection poer cable to plug into the control board.

stephen UK

hi all, this is my first post - so be kind. i have a Arctic spa and i wish to connect a 12 volt Car / marine cd player into it. does anyone have any links for knoledge in the field. i have been sent a connection power cable to plug into the control board.

stephen UK

Hi, Stephen. Welcome to the forum.

Your local dealer will have access to Arctic's online technical forum. Have him log in to the tech forum and search for this info or post the question so that technicians worldwide can contribute to answering your question.

hi all, this is my first post - so be kind. i have a Arctic spa and i wish to connect a 12 volt Car / marine cd player into it. does anyone have any links for knoledge in the field. i have been sent a connection power cable to plug into the control board.

stephen UK

Hi, Stephen. Welcome to the forum.

Your local dealer will have access to Arctic's online technical forum. Have him log in to the tech forum and search for this info or post the question so that technicians worldwide can contribute to answering your question.

thanks tom please could you tell me what you mean by post the question so that technicians worldwide can contribute to answering your question. i thought that this went out to people all over ot am i missing the point.

stephen

hi all, this is my first post - so be kind. i have a Arctic spa and i wish to connect a 12 volt Car / marine cd player into it. does anyone have any links for knoledge in the field. i have been sent a connection poer cable to plug into the control board.

stephen UK

Does the cord you got from the dealer have a transformer on one end that converts the electricity to 12 volts regulated supply?

stephen UK

Does the cord you got from the dealer have a transformer on one end that converts the electricity to 12 volts regulated supply?

no i proberly will have to take it from 240 to 12 volts, i have contacted my dealer and they seem not to be so helpfull - they keep trying to sell me their version - which costs £1,500. they also tell me that the information is only avalible to them and they can not give me the information - this is why i came on here.

any idea of transfermers, and best place to buy????

stephen UK

no i proberly will have to take it from 240 to 12 volts, i have contacted my dealer and they seem not to be so helpfull - they keep trying to sell me their version - which costs £1,500. they also tell me that the information is only avalible to them and they can not give me the information - this is why i came on here.

stephen UK

Have you tried a local Radio store? I am not sure of the money echange rates, but I am looking in our books and they are about $190.00 for the power supply box(transformer) here.

stephen UK

Have you tried a local Radio store? I am not sure of the money echange rates, but I am looking in our books and they are about $190.00 for the power supply box(transformer) here.

do you have any web links for this product so i can look for the same over here?????

stephen UK

do you have any web links for this product so i can look for the same over here?????

I am looking in my dealer catalogs, so I don't have web links for them. You have to be a dealer to access them.Maybe if you check with other hot tub dealers in your area to see if they can get you a power supply box(trans former) for your radio. Are there independent spa repair people in your area? They would have access to this part also I would think.

thanks tom please could you tell me what you mean by post the question so that technicians worldwide can contribute to answering your question. i thought that this went out to people all over ot am i missing the point.

We have a private technical forum for our dealers; sorry, it's not available to the public.

I have to play the heavy here and advise you that adding unauthorized components to your spa will void whatever remains of your warranty.