Coast Spas?

JudyLa

For wet testing contact the dealer the day before to see if the spa you want is there and give them a chance to fill it if if it not already filled. We did not mind if other people were there when we wet tested but if you do the places in BC offered to open before of after hours if we wanted privacy.

Last of all the dealer would appreciate it if you rinse your bathing suits in the washing machine with water only to remove the phospates. Enjoy the wet testing. I look forward to hearing about your thoughts on the Pacific spas.

For wet testing contact the dealer the day before to see if the spa you want is there and give them a chance to fill it if if it not already filled. We did not mind if other people were there when we wet tested but if you do the places in BC offered to open before of after hours if we wanted privacy.

Last of all the dealer would appreciate it if you rinse your bathing suits in the washing machine with water only to remove the phospates. Enjoy the wet testing. I look forward to hearing about your thoughts on the Pacific spas.

...and if you're wet testing more than one brand (always wise obviosuly) it is a VERY good idea to wet test them on the same day for comparatiev reasons!

...and if you're wet testing more than one brand (always wise obviosuly) it is a VERY good idea to wet test them on the same day for comparatiev reasons!

Like trying out different mattresses LOL :)

I'm likely only looking and talking tomorrow. My backyard will be full of snow for awhile anyways so we can be really flexible and return. I'll bring it along though just in case. I think I'll feel a little weird though - won't bother my husband though!

Have you had a chance to take a look at Purewater in Bells Corners? We sell all three lines of Artesian spas and I think the Island series may fit into what your interests are AS WELL as your budget. Come by and check us out!

Joe

I'm likely only looking and talking tomorrow. My backyard will be full of snow for awhile anyways so we can be really flexible and return. I'll bring it along though just in case. I think I'll feel a little weird though - won't bother my husband though!

Hi Joe - yes actually my husband had someone refer him there so we'll likely visit the two stores. Do you have anything on sale? LOL

Have you had a chance to take a look at Purewater in Bells Corners? We sell all three lines of Artesian spas and I think the Island series may fit into what your interests are AS WELL as your budget. Come by and check us out!

Joe