Newbe Needs A Little Help Please

jimster

Just purchased a tub the make is a refflections siesta I was told that it is a canadion make is this true and also do anyone know if this tub is ok I was also told that I will have to instail a 32 amp rotary swich and that it has to be 2meters from the tub wonder if anyone could post a pic of one so I can see what I need to buy

any info is appreciated many thanks

Reflections is not Canadian they are made in Florida. Same company that makes Vita Spas. I would return the spa and get your money back if the dealer is blatantly going to lie like that.

DM Industries / Vita Spa...PO Box 540118, Miami, FL 33054 800-316-788

Reflections Spas / DM Industries...PO Box 540118, Miami, FL 33054 800-316-7886

I have to admit, it does sound a little odd that they would tell you that, however, it could be a simple mistake.

If you decide to go ahead with this, you will need to engage the services of a local tradesman who is skilled in the installation of items like this. They should be able to provide you with the wiring and other hardware needed to provide a safe installation.

Hope it works out for you... Is this the one you have chosen?

siesta.jpg

B)

I have to admit, it does sound a little odd that they would tell you that, however, it could be a simple mistake.

If you decide to go ahead with this, you will need to engage the services of a local tradesman who is skilled in the installation of items like this. They should be able to provide you with the wiring and other hardware needed to provide a safe installation.

Hope it works out for you... Is this the one you have chosen?

siesta.jpg

B)

Yes this is the tub I have purchased it seems to be ok would be nice to know what other members think of this tub good or bad I don' t beleive it to be the best in the world like the company state it is

so what are your oppinions

price was £3500 incl cover lifter and steps chemical starter plus two year garrantee parts & labour