It's Coming Today.......yippie!

We got a call yesterday from our Dimension One dealer saying that they were going to deliver our Nautilus spa this morning between 7-12. (1 week early). i hope everything goes smoothly and fits the way we planned. If all goes well we should be relaxing in it tonight. Can't Wait :D

We got a call yesterday from our Dimension One dealer saying that they were going to deliver our Nautilus spa this morning between 7-12. (1 week early). i hope everything goes smoothly and fits the way we planned. If all goes well we should be relaxing in it tonight. Can't Wait :D

Cool let us know how your experience is

What is it with the delivery times? I see people on here have to wait several weeks for a spa and one as long as eight weeks!!! Are the dealers useless??? I bought my spa on a Wednesday morning, and it was delivered that evening, filled it and had my first dip tuesday morning. I couldn't handle waiting so many weeks.

Enjoy your new investment :)

Up and running smoothly so far. My husband and I enjoyed a nice soak last night, while the children were sleeping.

Ahhh....its so much nicer having a spa in your own backyard than wet testing them in the store...glad that done for now anyways.

B)

Congratulations, Troubleman. I hope you have many years of enjoyment in your tub!