Any Recommendations For Me 6'6" And Wife 6'?

norcuron

I am 6 feet with a long torso and the wife is 5'4". With your heights you will be both fighting over the deep seat.

We just purchased a Pacific spas calypso and one of the seats fit me perfectly from neck to waist and calfs as it has a long seat that you can slide forward in to semi lounge. It is also a deep tub at 40".

The SunDance cameo had 2 seats that would work well for both of you.

Cal spas also were deep tubs but go with the classic series for better jets.

Test as many spas as you can and check out the dealers and how long they have been in business as they will help you in the future. Yu will not fit into under 37.5" deep tubs so this will eliminate some tubs. The headrests in the spas can be removed and replaced with an after market headrests but check to make sure the neck jets are not at shoulder level for you

We spent over a month on our hot tub hunt and wet tested 10 tubs. With your heights it is mandatory that you do this. We liked a dynasty tub but it was only 36" and the headrest came to the middle of my shoulder blades.

Wet testing is a great experience and we did it for 3 weeks before making our decision. All of the spa owners were very friendly and make the wet testing an enjoyable experience. Why would it not be. Warm water, massaging jets and your wife.

Have fun in your search

While spa shopping, a huge difference I noticed for overall comfort for the height of the seat off the floor of the spa. I am 6'1" and felt like my knees were up to my chin due to the seat height. You may want to check out Hot springs Envoy or Grandee, Caldera Geneva or C-45 and the Jucuzzi line. I got into the spa's in the showrooms without my shoes and could get a good impression of how they would fit when wet testing. Bought a Caldera and my wife and I both love the lounger model.

Tony

Welcome to the forum. I had a similar search, i am 6'7 and my wife is 5'10. In the end we could not buy a tub with multiple seats loungers, etc. We settled on a Nordic Crown XL plenty of deep unobstructed seating can really stretch out, no bumps and shoulder holders to not fit under. If u do a search i have some pictures posted months back. also check out the d1 amore bay. good luck in your search.

Thats 42" exterior not interior depth. I will have to say most 8' models from Calspa are very accommodating to people over 6' I know their loungers can fit a person that is 6'4" so at 6'6" you may fit into one. If you do look at Cal stick with the Classic series.

There are a few deep seats it in. A freind of mine is 6'8 and that spa fit him the best.

If I may suggest to you, if you have access to the Pacific line that is is to consider trying the Endeavor model from Pacific. It's 41" deep and 93"x93". So leg room you should have.

That one was in the show room when we were first looking at spas but when the wife tried it (dry) it was much too deep for her, she would of have to use a pillow, mind you she is 5'4". We fit perfectly in the Calypso though.

So if I may suggest is to add the Endeavor on your list.

Happy Shopping!

Thank you all for the info. I will add these to my list to check out.

I am 6'3" and wife 5'11" we just got a D1 Amore Bay and LOVE it. I fit, with plenty of room on the left side chair and my wife on the right side. we are very active athletically and it is the answer for quicker recovery and great night sleeping! take one for a wet test ride whatever you do!

good luck