1 Year Anniversary - Nordic Crown Xl

halfshell

Just wanted to report that we just passed the 1 year mark with our Nordic tub and have had no problems whatsoever! Water holds perfect temp, pump runs and sounds like new, shell material is amazing (like new with no maintenance despite several tub parties) and the cabinet also looks like new. Water maintenance has been a breeze as well - especially once I got a routine going and stopped micromanaging the chemicals.

After hearing about the problems some other new tub owners have reported, I told my wife, "we made a good choice and we've probably been a little lucky too!"

The only negatives are a slightly higher electric usage than I anticipated (not too bad) and some cover wear that happened during the first few months before I fabricated a cover shelf/holder.

I'd happily recommend a Nordic to anyone looking for a simple, fun and reliable (and very affordable!) tub.

good to hear...i am on my 4 month anniversary with my Nordic Crown XL. Tub is great, i had my dealer come out and adjust one of my air valves, took them about 5 minutes. That is the only issue i have had. So far, have estimated electrical usage to be 13-15kwh per day based on past electric bills for period before tub, i run circ. pump and ozone 24/7. It costs money to run but we do enjoy it. Hope your tub contiunes to perform, thanks for chiming in on your experience.

Good to hear. I am a big Nordic fan. I have question is your cover the standard Nordic cover ?

Yes. Standard 06 model cover. Insulates very well but seams on cover material showing signs of wear and stress from moving cover around. Nordic said they would warranty the wear but I have to take all apart and ship them the worn part (or my dealer would ship it).

good to hear...i am on my 4 month anniversary with my Nordic Crown XL. Tub is great, i had my dealer come out and adjust one of my air valves, took them about 5 minutes. That is the only issue i have had. So far, have estimated electrical usage to be 13-15kwh per day based on past electric bills for period before tub, i run circ. pump and ozone 24/7. It costs money to run but we do enjoy it. Hope your tub contiunes to perform, thanks for chiming in on your experience.

About the same "guesstimate" on elec. usage here. Maybe a bit more in the coldest months. I don't have a circ pump though. Keep the temp at 102 in the Winter.

Just wanted to report that we just passed the 1 year mark with our Nordic tub and have had no problems whatsoever! Water holds perfect temp, pump runs and sounds like new, shell material is amazing (like new with no maintenance despite several tub parties) and the cabinet also looks like new. Water maintenance has been a breeze as well - especially once I got a routine going and stopped micromanaging the chemicals.

After hearing about the problems some other new tub owners have reported, I told my wife, "we made a good choice and we've probably been a little lucky too!"

The only negatives are a slightly higher electric usage than I anticipated (not too bad) and some cover wear that happened during the first few months before I fabricated a cover shelf/holder.

I'd happily recommend a Nordic to anyone looking for a simple, fun and reliable tub.

Nodic is one of my all time favorite value tubs...good bang for the buck.

I'd happily recommend a Nordic to anyone looking for a simple, fun and reliable tub.

Nodic is one of my all time favorite value tubs...good bang for the buck.

Nordic is a good low end spa that has only a few problems like you have had but nothing to serious that has been written about on this board. Soak long and prosper!

Dave

Happy New Year!

My new cover the 4" to 6" is doing great. my tub turnes on alot less then with the old cover. I do belive if yiu got one now you will save the 400 bucks in two years on your electric bill(keeping it at 104 degrees).

When it got cold last week we never heard it turn on. so far i'm very happy with this thicker cover.

John