Dealer Locator For Hydro Spas?

petejonesrn

Hey Guys & Gals,

Newbie here. I'm interested in taking a look at some Hydro Spas but I can't find anywhere on their website where you can search for a dealer in your area. Most of the other spa companies have this feature, but Hydro Spas is telling me to call their main office, but I don't want to be pitched.

And btw, I understand Hydro Spas financial troubles. I'm hoping to find a dealer who's liquidating and can unload a spa for a good price.

If anyone has a dealer list for the Tri-State Area or could help me find a dealer locater, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete

I always wonder if someone gets bored, makes up a new name and throws out a hydrospa thread. In case I am just too cynical, here ya go. My local Costco's have them left in the stores at rock bottom prices. If you don't have a Costco I would call hydrospa, if you don't want to hear the pitch, hang up when you get tired of the convo. It would probably just be a customer service rep that would plug in your zipcode. I don't even know if they have offices open since they are in bankruptcy.

I always wonder if someone gets bored, makes up a new name and throws out a hydrospa thread. In case I am just too cynical, here ya go. My local Costco's have them left in the stores at rock bottom prices. If you don't have a Costco I would call hydrospa, if you don't want to hear the pitch, hang up when you get tired of the convo. It would probably just be a customer service rep that would plug in your zipcode. I don't even know if they have offices open since they are in bankruptcy.

I'm a real person asking a legitimate question. I appreciate your input. I just wanted to check and see if there were any Hydro Spa dealers who frequent these boards that have access to dealer lists. That's all I was asking.

As far as Costco goes, I'd prefer to check out some brick & mortar places before I hit up the big box guys.

Thanks,

Pete

Since they went bankrupt, they probably lost all of their old dealers. They've only just re-formed within the past month or so. So they may not have too many dealers lined up right now. I think the best way to find a dealer is through their website.

Otherwise maybe find an older copy of the yellow pages, and see if any dealers in your area list Hydro Spa as one of their brands. Maybe those guys have a few units sitting around.

May I ask, why Hydro Spa? Is there a feature that you're looking for? Or are you just hoping to get a bargain basement price? I'm not a dealer, I'm just curious why someone would intentionally look for a brand that has had problems recently.

Good luck on your search.

I'm a real person asking a legitimate question. I appreciate your input. I just wanted to check and see if there were any Hydro Spa dealers who frequent these boards that have access to dealer lists. That's all I was asking.

As far as Costco goes, I'd prefer to check out some brick & mortar places before I hit up the big box guys.

Thanks,

Pete

If you're going to look to get a spa from a dealer I'd look at a higher quality product.

If you're looking to get a Hydro specifically then you might as well go with Costco IMO.