My New Spas "pacific Calypso"

Boute

Well folks, sorry it took this long to post but I got my spas 3 weeks ago, I have been extremely busy and we have been in spas every day and steal loving it.

Now I know why every owner talks so much of there spas. ;)

What we love most is the two speed on the two pumps, low speed to begin, high after a few minutes and low to relax after the 20 minutes has expired. Other nice things on this saps is that its easy to control, only one deverter (less confusions on what does what), built in frog, fountains (yes she likes it), lights and the fact that you control the pumps and stereo with the floating remote. Oh and quite like very quite.

Whowww, what a life when your in a tub. :rolleyes:

Have to say that the dealer Sani-Sol which I bought this spas from and is 42km away came the next day because my water went down in temperature the next morning and was caused by the fact that we must of hit the econo mode by accident. Now that is service. :D

I thought of sharing some pics with you all, starting on the delivery to the internal guts. Hope I get this write as I never posted some pics before. Oh well I guess I'll have to search on how to post pics as I get a request for an URL address when wanting to insert image. :huh: I'll be back.

I thought of sharing some pics with you all, starting on the delivery to the internal guts. Hope I get this write as I never posted some pics before. Oh well I guess I'll have to search on how to post pics as I get a request for an URL address when wanting to insert image. :huh: I'll be back.

'Boute' go to photobucket.com and open a free account. Upload your pictures to their site into your album. At the bottom of each pic click img and paste the selection into the spread here. Good luck. :D Pics, Pics, Pics, etc.

Congrats on your new spa!!! I know you did quite a bit of searching

The process of posting pics-

1-go to www.photobucket.com and open a free account

2-upload the pictures you want to post

3-once your pics are uploaded there are codes underneath click on the IMG code

4-click copy of the code

5-click on reply to the topic your in on the forum and right click paste in the response.

6-click add reply and your done.

nice, clean spa, they are using Gecko which a lot of makers seem to be these days. What size spa and what did it run....Congratulations...

Thanks thestallion.

Yes alot of good parts and well argonicly designed in our opinion.

It's 90"X90"X 40", depth does make a defference.

It run around 13K fully equiped, sterio, lights, floating remote to control pumps and all. I surely didnt pay that but that's what I was quoted once at another dealer.

• 2 weeks later...

We are interested in purchasing the same spa you have and are wondering how you like yours so far. Do you actually use the lights and waterfall now that you have had it for a few weeks? Did you get the system 3 system and how is that working so far?

The wet test that we did was great. Enjoy your soaking!

We are interested in purchasing the same spa you have and are wondering how you like yours so far. Do you actually use the lights and waterfall now that you have had it for a few weeks? Did you get the system 3 system and how is that working so far?

The wet test that we did was great. Enjoy your soaking!

I would say it's a very good choice. Yes we do use the lights every night when we use the spas (sometimes we shut it for privacy). As for the fountain well we do use it on the odd times, it does give you a little neck therapy but have to admit that to me it's more for show, sound effect but the kinds do appreciate it most.

Don't have the system 3 so I cannot comment on that one. I simply use the built in frog that works wonderfully. Easy to maintain, simply test every day, chock every week, refill the frog cartridge when needed.

Something that you may reconsider is the Prestige Package, it has the stereo with the floating remote that not only controls the stereo but the pumps(and speeds) and lights. We like to start at low speed for few minutes then high and finish with low, so the remote is handy for that and for the rest of controllable devices.

If we had to choose again and had to decide between the Prestige package or the system 3, I would not hesitate on the Prestige. That is our opinion. What ever you decide you will not regret on the Pacific Calypso as it is powerful and extremely quite.

Thank you and yes we and all others do enjoy every soak. Love my spas!

Best wishes.