Tub Pics

tsand

Here are pics of the tub installation.

Vita Rendezvous on our new Redwood deck. We love this tub. Long story, but we hope things work out for our purchase. So far, So good.

Yes, composite decks are nice, but I like Con Heart Redwood. The rails are now stucco to match the house

P1020158.jpg

Yes, the tub is amost too big for the deck

P1020194.jpg

The spadolly is cool

P1020198.jpg

The 3 foot volcano jets are really awesome

P1020199.jpg

The spadolly will give you a heart attack on uneven surfaces

P1020200.jpg

This is only time I hope to ever see the bottom of the spa

P1020208.jpg

The PVC pipe trick works well

P1020217.jpg

P1020216.jpg

The SpaJack is cool also. Does anyone remember this tool used for carpet or tile removal?

P1020218.jpg

The eagle has landed

P1020219.jpg

More pics later

Thanks

tsand

Vita Rendezvous on our new Redwood deck. We love this tub. Long story, but we hope things work out for our purchase. So far, So good.

Yes, composite decks are nice, but I like Con Heart Redwood. The rails are now stucco to match the house

So your review of the tub is good? It sure looks good!

So your review of the tub is good? It sure looks good!

Please see my post On the NOV 20th for the whole story:

http://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10024

We love the tub, but Vita is not honoring a very clear warranty issue for "Medic" a user on this forum and my dealer may have deceptively sold me a problem tub.

Time will tell.

Thanks

Tsand

That is a nice tub!!! Making me consider it again! AAAHHH

Here is a mini review of the tub.

It is a full foam insulated tub, so we will see how it does this winter with electricity. We are at 7000 feet and get a lot of snow

The controller is complex but works well. Don't know the model number. You push a button and the lights come on, push again, then 1/2 of the pumps start. Push the main button and the other pumps start.

This spa has misters, which we havent' used, too cold.

This tub doesn't have a lounger seat. I don't float in any seat.

The tub has 3 floor Volcano jets that are fantastic. This was our main motivation to look at this spa

The Finger Massage and Colorado River (basically a rectangle shaped flow of water that hits the back of your neck) are also fantastic.

The spa has a "Symphonic Wave Seat" that allows you to divert water to different combinations of jets to create different jet flows. You control the area, speed, duration and pressure.

The spa has Stainless Steel Jets, Moodlights that can change color like a disco light, 1HP Air Pump, and Aromatherapy. My wife loves the air pump, I don't, it is too noisy and I don't like the feel of the jets. Haven't used the Aromatherapy

We have an ozone system Vita calls BIOzone. It is not a UV ozone system

Vita calls their heater "H.E.E.T.™ High Efficiency Energy Transfer" which claims to be "the world's most economical spa to operate". Time will tell.

Here are some more features

SenFlo™(Foot & Wrist Massage) Sounds funny, but I really like these smaller jets

No Blame™ Heater. Vita claims that their isolation coating in the heater provides a system that regardless of whether pH is maintained or not, your heater will last longer?

InsulFoam and Perma-Shied which are supposed to be high-density foam insulation and a bottom "cover" as a barrier to guard against wet and cold surfaces.

Well, not overly technical, but this may give you an idea of what this tub is like.

Thanks

Tsand

Tsand,

Nice looking tub. Same color combo as my Cabaret. As far as your electric bill goes, I think you'll be plesantly suprised. I think mine went up an avarage of $15-20 a month in the winter and I am in Michigan. If you have not read it yet, Vita finally chose to rectify my situation and dropped the $3500.00 charge. I'll totally believe it when I'm filling the new tub but I'm cautiously optomistic. When we wet tested, the Rendezvous is the tub we tested. Loved it but just couldn't swing the additional $2500.00. Good luck with the spa. As long as you have good dealer support, I think you'll be OK.

I set up the delivery of the new tub Monday. I'll keep you posted and I'll post pic's..

Congratulations, again!! Looks great!!

BTW.. Did you get the move completed?

Tsand, you are killing me here!!!! Vita still has 3 tubs I love (including yours), but have decided to go with Caldera, mostly because in all the reading I have done, it seems to consistently rate in the top 5....but those vitas....they have some nice exclusive features like the finger massage and misters that I love. Is there a cool down seat in your tub?

Tsand, you are killing me here!!!! Vita still has 3 tubs I love (including yours), but have decided to go with Caldera, mostly because in all the reading I have done, it seems to consistently rate in the top 5....but those vitas....they have some nice exclusive features like the finger massage and misters that I love. Is there a cool down seat in your tub?

Ivieisme,

Medic posted that vita has decided to honor their warranty. He is cautiously optimistic that he will get his tub replaced.......Sooooooooo

I don't have any experience with Caldera, so I can't say who is better, but I do love our tub. BTW there is a cool down seat in the Rendezvous. The best feature for us are the huge volcano floor/foot jets.

I am not sure if you have wet tested the tubs, but give the Rendezvous a soak. Vita has a smaller tub, the Nuage, that is set up a bit like the Rendezvous. We were thinking of purchasing the Nuage new if we hadn't found our used Rendezvous.

Good luck in your selection

Thanks

Tsand

Tsand,

Nice looking tub. Same color combo as my Cabaret. As far as your electric bill goes, I think you'll be plesantly suprised. I think mine went up an avarage of $15-20 a month in the winter and I am in Michigan. If you have not read it yet, Vita finally chose to rectify my situation and dropped the $3500.00 charge. I'll totally believe it when I'm filling the new tub but I'm cautiously optomistic. When we wet tested, the Rendezvous is the tub we tested. Loved it but just couldn't swing the additional $2500.00. Good luck with the spa. As long as you have good dealer support, I think you'll be OK.

I set up the delivery of the new tub Monday. I'll keep you posted and I'll post pic's..

Congratulations, again!! Looks great!!

BTW.. Did you get the move completed?

Very glad you are getting positve signs from Vita. I look forward to seeing your picks.

Thanks for kinds words. Lots of work on the deck and spa.

We did get more deck completed. The Brown/scratch coat of the stucco is completed. The final coat will be completed soon. I will post more after the holidays.

Happy Holidays to you.

Thanks

Tsand

I actually got my vita dealer to fill a nuage for me. It took him a few more days than planned, and in the meantime Caldera found me a spa locally that I can get soon in the colors I want (still factory wrapped). Both of my kids have a fever now, and I have decided that it is a sign....I shouldn't leave them again to test spas. I love the volcano jets, but don't love the hump. Caldera has one, but not reachable from every seat because it is off to the side. The other seats have great calf jets though.

The Nuage doesn't have a cool down seat which I like, and is also missing external lights. I tried the Caberet, and liked it 2nd to the one I got. My concern was the warranty on all of those little tiny lights. I saw an ad for a Vita, and a light was out in an ad! (blooper), I also didn't like the black filter cover. Your spa, however is the most incredible one I have seen! They had it at my dealer with a sign that said special $10,500. Now I wish I told him to fill that one to try...it is a bit big though, but only a few inches bigger than the caldera. I haven't paid yet.......

I actually got my vita dealer to fill a nuage for me. It took him a few more days than planned, and in the meantime Caldera found me a spa locally that I can get soon in the colors I want (still factory wrapped). Both of my kids have a fever now, and I have decided that it is a sign....I shouldn't leave them again to test spas. I love the volcano jets, but don't love the hump. Caldera has one, but not reachable from every seat because it is off to the side. The other seats have great calf jets though.

The Nuage doesn't have a cool down seat which I like, and is also missing external lights. I tried the Caberet, and liked it 2nd to the one I got. My concern was the warranty on all of those little tiny lights. I saw an ad for a Vita, and a light was out in an ad! (blooper), I also didn't like the black filter cover. Your spa, however is the most incredible one I have seen! They had it at my dealer with a sign that said special $10,500. Now I wish I told him to fill that one to try...it is a bit big though, but only a few inches bigger than the caldera. I haven't paid yet.......

I think you can deal on the price Rendezvous. Search that name in the forum. I think I have seen some say the Rendezvous can be had for $8500 to $9000, but I am not sure.

Unless you have some emergent need to purchase quickly, I would wait and see what you can negotiate.

Good luck