Help Needed With New Infinity Sun Peak

huey graphite

After much anticipation, I finally finished the install today and my wife, daughter and I got in for our very first soak. When I was playing around with the controls and jet adjustments, I turned on the waterfall in the handle and soon afterwards, the control knob blew off about 3 feet in the air and water spouted out. Put the tub into sleep mode and had a hell of a time trying to get the control knob to stay on. After many attempts, I finally got it in place but the waterfall is on whenever the pumps run and if I turn on one pump, the control knob will stay in place. If I turn on both pumps, it blows off again.

I was working on it in the dark which was a challenge. I think the problem is with the threads on the knob or the pipe it threads into.

Anyone else have issues with this control knob and can offer me a solution?

Thanks in advance!

After much anticipation, I finally finished the install today and my wife, daughter and I got in for our very first soak. When I was playing around with the controls and jet adjustments, I turned on the waterfall in the handle and soon afterwards, the control knob blew off about 3 feet in the air and water spouted out. Put the tub into sleep mode and had a hell of a time trying to get the control knob to stay on. After many attempts, I finally got it in place but the waterfall is on whenever the pumps run and if I turn on one pump, the control knob will stay in place. If I turn on both pumps, it blows off again.

I was working on it in the dark which was a challenge. I think the problem is with the threads on the knob or the pipe it threads into.

Anyone else have issues with this control knob and can offer me a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Replace the entire assembly or, can you glue it in place. It's not the best but will work and if a repair is needed it will have to be busted out but the assembly is probably junk anyway.